Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think God is presents in every live things. God is always with everyone.

Not only in live things but all things, water is god, fire is god, air is god.

Earth, Water, fire, air and Ether, the five elements for which we owe our life are the real gods. We humans ignore them and abuse them. Instead we run after those lifeless idols made by people like us.

Very true ! I am reminded of Janardhan Reddy while he was a minister, donated a 22 crore worth diamod studded crown to Lord Vekatesha, innstead if he had helped other poorer people in his own constituency which is one of most backward in the state, he might have at least eanred some good will. Today he is sitting behind bars neither here nor there....

This proves god (if at all there is one) cannot be flattered with gifts. This Janardhan Reddy who erased the border between Andhra and Karnataka to carry on his illegal mining thought he can wash off his sins with gifts.

I suppose he was hoping that ...Greed has no end and human beings try to bribe God as well thinking that he is as bad as them, so whats the whole point in prayers and belief ..

Nothing but self deception.

For moreover high profile person god will happy with costly gift. I read that Salman Khan donate funds for storing drinking water in Maharashtra. Not in one village for 2500 village. It is real service to god.

Earth, Water, fire, air and Ether, the five elements for which we owe our life are the real gods. We humans ignore them and abuse them. Instead we run after those lifeless idols made by people like us.

Very true ! I am reminded of Janardhan Reddy while he was a minister, donated a 22 crore worth diamod studded crown to Lord Vekatesha, innstead if he had helped other poorer people in his own constituency which is one of most backward in the state, he might have at least eanred some good will. Today he is sitting behind bars neither here nor there....

This proves god (if at all there is one) cannot be flattered with gifts. This Janardhan Reddy who erased the border between Andhra and Karnataka to carry on his illegal mining thought he can wash off his sins with gifts.

I suppose he was hoping that ...Greed has no end and human beings try to bribe God as well thinking that he is as bad as them, so whats the whole point in prayers and belief ..

For moreover high profile person god will happy with costly gift. I read that Salman Khan donate funds for storing drinking water in Maharashtra. Not in one village for 2500 village. It is real service to god.

What Salman khan is doing is service to humanity. Service to humanity is nothing but godliness.

If Salman Khan is really doing that, it is a great thing ! Not many actors or celebrities think of helping the poorer section . ,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have not heard of this. But if Salman Khan is doing this its a great job indeed.
God is Every where on the earth. I feel every power which is on the earth is God. God is many forms. We cannot say specific form is God. I pray God in human form, nature form and as usual which everyone pray God form.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If Salman Khan is really doing that, it is a great thing ! Not many actors or celebrities think of helping the poorer section . ,

Not really a great thing in my opinion, all he did was send water storage tanks which every politician and celebrity is seen doing nowadays, but what is the use of hundreds of tanks when there is no water. Had he given money for water tankers and resources for rainwater harvesting etc. then that would have been real service, and not just for seeking publicity. Just my honest opinion!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not really a great thing in my opinion, all he did was send water storage tanks which every politician and celebrity is seen doing nowadays, but what is the use of hundreds of tanks when there is no water. Had he given money for water tankers and resources for rainwater harvesting etc. then that would have been real service, and not just for seeking publicity. Just my honest opinion!

I see ! Going by his past criminal records I too was doubtful if the service rendered was genuine, there is no point in doing things in a half hearted manner...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I have not heard of this. But if Salman Khan is doing this its a great job indeed.

I read it. he is also taking help of government and some private companies.
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?” - Epicurus

Faith in god is good but putting my belief in something which I had never seen or experienced is an absurd notion for me. I think I can survive without any faith in god as far as I have faith in myself.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?” - Epicurus

Faith in god is good but putting my belief in something which I had never seen or experienced is an absurd notion for me. I think I can survive without any faith in god as far as I have faith in myself.

I could not agree more. Very good quotes to establish futility of faith in a hypothetical notion namely 'god'.
Have faith in yourself- is best motto.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: krishna pramod
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.