Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually if you beleive in GOD then its in you and if you dont then its nowhere....Have faith in you....you will find god in you.....

God is omnipresent. The general belief that god is present only in the places of worship in a certain form and shape is far from truth. If you lend your helping hand to the needy, that itself is a Godly act. And you are a god to the person whom you extended your helping hand.
I think god is there in the form of my luck and inner confidence.
Thank you said by: anitha sivakumar
We believe things that we use in our daily life are made by someone. A TV is made by a company so as the refrigerator. Even a tiny pin is made by someone. So don't you think somebody has made the world? I think God is the owner of the world and he made it for a purpose. :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
God is every where its just a belief those who don't believe won't be able to able to find His existence. :)

God has no shape or form. A street beggar sees the god in a person who gives him a morsel of food. Every selfless deed is a form of God, not those man made lifeless idols.

I am agree with you no one view God. If we get some help in our difficult time the person who help us is god for us.
Thank you said by: anitha sivakumar
God is every where its just a belief those who don't believe won't be able to able to find His existence. :)

God has no shape or form. A street beggar sees the god in a person who gives him a morsel of food. Every selfless deed is a form of God, not those man made lifeless idols.

I am agree with you no one view God. If we get some help in our difficult time the person who help us is god for us.

Even in Hindu mythologies, its said, 'Help if you can, but don't harm. Helping fellow human is more than godliness.'
thanks everyone for ur deeply insightful replies. i am put up among people who take rituals as a sign of godliness. since i am unaccustomed to rituals and also do not believe in them, although i am not against them(to each his own), i am grossly misunderstood to the extent that my integrity is questioned (i do have very high level of integrity). so it was soothing to have so many of u analyse god in so very different ways.
thanks everyone for ur deeply insightful replies. i am put up among people who take rituals as a sign of godliness. since i am unaccustomed to rituals and also do not believe in them, although i am not against them(to each his own), i am grossly misunderstood to the extent that my integrity is questioned (i do have very high level of integrity). so it was soothing to have so many of u analyse god in so very different ways.

It happens. People who are different from other's beliefs are bound to be misunderstood. But you follow your heart.

So long as you have faith in yourself and your own goodness, you need not worry about such type of people. We Indians are anyway big hypocrites in matters of religion, so just do what is right and try not to give much thought to people who question you and ridicule you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think God is presents in every live things. God is always with everyone.

Be positive
I think God is presents in every live things. God is always with everyone.

Not only in live things but all things, water is god, fire is god, air is god.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.