Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thanks everyone for ur deeply insightful replies. i am put up among people who take rituals as a sign of godliness. since i am unaccustomed to rituals and also do not believe in them, although i am not against them(to each his own), i am grossly misunderstood to the extent that my integrity is questioned (i do have very high level of integrity). so it was soothing to have so many of u analyse god in so very different ways.

So long as you have faith in yourself and your own goodness, you need not worry about such type of people. We Indians are anyway big hypocrites in matters of religion, so just do what is right and try not to give much thought to people who question you and ridicule you.

Very true, People tend to think that their way is the only way of living which shows a very immature and uneducated view of things...Best to ignore such people and go on with what you believe in !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think God is presents in every live things. God is always with everyone.

Not only in live things but all things, water is god, fire is god, air is god.

Earth, Water, fire, air and Ether, the five elements for which we owe our life are the real gods. We humans ignore them and abuse them. Instead we run after those lifeless idols made by people like us.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Earth, Water, fire, air and Ether, the five elements for which we owe our life are the real gods. We humans ignore them and abuse them. Instead we run after those lifeless idols made by people like us.

In fact, even the idols are made of the five aforesaid elements.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

God is every where its just a belief those who don't believe won't be able to able to find His existence. :)

God has no shape or form. A street beggar sees the god in a person who gives him a morsel of food. Every selfless deed is a form of God, not those man made lifeless idols.

This is truth. :)

God has no shape many times we may not be able to know that even He may be sitting or standing near us. :)
God is every where its just a belief those who don't believe won't be able to able to find His existence. :)

God has no shape or form. A street beggar sees the god in a person who gives him a morsel of food. Every selfless deed is a form of God, not those man made lifeless idols.

God has no shape many times we may not be able to know that even He may be sitting or standing near us. :)

By being good to others, within one's limits, one can see god in one's self. It's not necessary to donate a huge amount of money as rich philanthropists do. Just lending your ear to a person in distress is also a godly act.

Very true ! I am reminded of Janardhan Reddy while he was a minister, donated a 22 crore worth diamod studded crown to Lord Vekatesha, innstead if he had helped other poorer people in his own constituency which is one of most backward in the state, he might have at least eanred some good will. Today he is sitting behind bars neither here nor there....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true ! I am reminded of Janardhan Reddy while he was a minister, donated a 22 crore worth diamod studded crown to Lord Vekatesha, innstead if he had helped other poorer people in his own constituency which is one of most backward in the state, he might have at least eanred some good will. Today he is sitting behind bars neither here nor there....

This proves god (if at all there is one) cannot be flattered with gifts. This Janardhan Reddy who erased the border between Andhra and Karnataka to carry on his illegal mining thought he can wash off his sins with gifts.

By being good to others, within one's limits, one can see god in one's self. It's not necessary to donate a huge amount of money as rich philanthropists do. Just lending your ear to a person in distress is also a godly act.

Excatly this i what one should do. :)

Yes I have seen it just listening someone's pain may make that person fel good. :)

This proves god (if at all there is one) cannot be flattered with gifts. This Janardhan Reddy who erased the border between Andhra and Karnataka to carry on his illegal mining thought he can wash off his sins with gifts.

I suppose he was hoping that ...Greed has no end and human beings try to bribe God as well thinking that he is as bad as them, so whats the whole point in prayers and belief ..

I suppose he was hoping that ...Greed has no end and human beings try to bribe God as well thinking that he is as bad as them, so whats the whole point in prayers and belief ..

Nothing but self deception.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.