Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How can one forget there parents??? such people should think that, tomorrow he will be in the same place. Then he will understand the value of his parents

Lack of forethought. People should remember that what we give today our children, we get the same from them tomorrow.

People dont seem to understand that life is made up of action and reaction, what you give you get back many a times with interest ! This I feel is true of all things in life...

I uphold your view.One need not go to far off places to know the nuances of 'Cause and effect'. Just see the "Karma" in our Boddunan.

It's no more Karma but applaud or smites. Place your cursor on plus or minus signs. Yes it means nothing but is a number only .

It doesn't matter . I quoted this to emphasize the point that one's actions are directly proportional to the results. And that's Karma in general.

Not necessarily, some do it for fun which means nothing esp on this site. Keep doing your job, Your efforts and karma are your choice but result is not, remember GITA!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How can one forget there parents??? such people should think that, tomorrow he will be in the same place. Then he will understand the value of his parents

Lack of forethought. People should remember that what we give today our children, we get the same from them tomorrow.

People dont seem to understand that life is made up of action and reaction, what you give you get back many a times with interest ! This I feel is true of all things in life...

I uphold your view.One need not go to far off places to know the nuances of 'Cause and effect'. Just see the "Karma" in our Boddunan.

It's no more Karma but applaud or smites. Place your cursor on plus or minus signs. Yes it means nothing but is a number only .

It doesn't matter . I quoted this to emphasize the point that one's actions are directly proportional to the results. And that's Karma in general.

Not necessarily, some do it for fun which means nothing esp on this site. Keep doing your job, Your efforts and karma are your choice but result is not, remember GITA!

I'm not taking about this site now. I'm talking about Karma in general. Literal meaning of Karma is 'Deed'. Depending on the nature of deed,result without fail follows. If your deed is good, you get a good result.If your deed is bad, you get a bad result. But be assured result will and should emerge out, sooner or lateral.
Here, with regards to the thread, if you treat your children well today, tomorrow you will get a good treatment from your child.Otherwise not.

I'm not taking about this site now. I'm talking about Karma in general. Literal meaning of Karma is 'Deed'. Depending on the nature of deed,result without fail follows. If your deed is good, you get a good result.If your deed is bad, you get a bad result. But be assured result will and should emerge out, sooner or lateral.
Here, with regards to the thread, if you treat your children well today, tomorrow you will get a good treatment from your child.Otherwise not.

That's what I believe in too. If we do good to others its very likely that we too get something good in return of it. So we should keep on doing good deeds. :)

LOL, we are going round in circles about Karma ! The best definition of karma comes from Gita ..." without being attached to the fruits of activities, one should act as a matter of duty, for by working without attachment one attains the Supreme"...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, we are going round in circles about Karma ! The best definition of karma comes from Gita ..." without being attached to the fruits of activities, one should act as a matter of duty, for by working without attachment one attains the Supreme"...

This is too philosophical and impracticable in an environment that demands that you should be result oriented.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Our behavior is eco sound it will return back to us.

Our behavior is eco sound it will return back to us.

Or a rubber ball that comes back at us with the same velocity we used to throw it at a wall.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is too philosophical and impracticable in an environment that demands that you should be result oriented.

I guess common sense lies in the fact that we shoul adapt the philosophy according to the times we live in and also depending on the circumstances...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I guess common sense lies in the fact that we shoul adapt the philosophy according to the times we live in and also depending on the circumstances...

But this result oriented life convert us in machines. Our emotion are died. If we have not time enjoy our achievement than why we are doing all these.

But this result oriented life convert us in machines. Our emotion are died. If we have not time enjoy our achievement than why we are doing all these.

If each one of us is able to give a thought regarding this, then life becomes far better and qualitative instead of being materialistic and quantitative...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.