Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How can one forget there parents??? such people should think that, tomorrow he will be in the same place. Then he will understand the value of his parents

True one should keep themselves in their parents position so as to understand their pain.

But one never considers it when it is still time. Once they reach to old age then they realise the truth of life.

That's right one realise it only when he/she gets the same pain he/she has given to others. :blink:
How can one forget there parents??? such people should think that, tomorrow he will be in the same place. Then he will understand the value of his parents

True one should keep themselves in their parents position so as to understand their pain.

But one never considers it when it is still time. Once they reach to old age then they realise the truth of life.

That's right one realise it only when he/she gets the same pain he/she has given to others. :blink:

That's putting self in to other's shoes. If you care to imagine for a second your condition at that stage, such mistakes will not happen.

True! But there is no use of such realization. There is no value unless realized at the right time.

Lack of forethought. People should remember that what we give today our children, we get the same from them tomorrow.

People dont seem to understand that life is made up of action and reaction, what you give you get back many a times with interest ! This I feel is true of all things in life...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Lack of forethought. People should remember that what we give today our children, we get the same from them tomorrow.

People dont seem to understand that life is made up of action and reaction, what you give you get back many a times with interest ! This I feel is true of all things in life...

I uphold your view.One need not go to far off places to know the nuances of 'Cause and effect'. Just see the "Karma" in our Boddunan.

I uphold your view.One need not go to far off places to know the nuances of 'Cause and effect'. Just see the "Karma" in our Boddunan.

I don't understand what you meant by Karma in Boddunan ? Does it really have any relevance because it was given left right and center earlier between friends not actually going deep into the matter ....Personally Karma here means very little to me ! I post and thats it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't understand what you meant by Karma in Boddunan ? Does it really have any relevance because it was given left right and center earlier between friends not actually going deep into the matter ....Personally Karma here means very little to me ! I post and thats it ...

What I meant was, here in Boddunan 'Karma" indicateas our performance. Our activity ir reflected in that number.The more you are active, the higher is the number. Akin to this the more we give our children, more we get from them.

What I meant was, here in Boddunan 'Karma" indicateas our performance. Our activity ir reflected in that number.The more you are active, the higher is the number. Akin to this the more we give our children, more we get from them.

As I said before Karma , here means nothing to me knowing its history ! However, what you said about action and reaction is true and I agree we reap as we sow, the more we give the more we get...

It's no more Karma but applaud or smites. Place your cursor on plus or minus signs. Yes it means nothing but is a number only .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's no more Karma but applaud or smites. Place your cursor on plus or minus signs. Yes it means nothing but is a number only .

It doesn't matter . I quoted this to emphasize the point that one's actions are directly proportional to the results. And that's Karma in general.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.