Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
People think about their kids and wife more than his/her parents after they get married. :evil: I have seen some people almost forget their parents and become so much busy in life. Is it right?. I don't think we should as why should we forget them who brought us in this world. :blink:

history repeats itself and when such people are old, can they expect anything better from their children ? Parents are to be cherished and given love,care and time , especially when they are old and become less active and more dependant on their children...

I agree with you. Parents also should see to it that they they reduce their dependence factor on children as far as possible, by engaging themselves in some way like taking part in spiritual activities , writing, educating the children in the neighborhood etc . Parents should drive away the feeling that they are useless because of their old age.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Joint family system is broken owing to socio economic reasons. One is primarily responsible to his spouse and children. Parents comes next. We should realize the ground reality and adjust to changing circumstances. It is better to encourage children to lead their own life separately and not interfere with them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

People think about their kids and wife more than his/her parents after they get married. :evil: I have seen some people almost forget their parents and become so much busy in life. Is it right?. I don't think we should as why should we forget them who brought us in this world. :blink:

history repeats itself and when such people are old, can they expect anything better from their children ? Parents are to be cherished and given love,care and time , especially when they are old and become less active and more dependant on their children...

I agree with you. Parents also should see to it that they they reduce their dependence factor on children as far as possible, by engaging themselves in some way like taking part in spiritual activities , writing, educating the children in the neighborhood etc . Parents should drive away the feeling that they are useless because of their old age.

Thats right, it is a two way traffic and both should realise that life is the same for all....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is not easy to forgot parents. Nothing is change only priorities are changed. life is much busy at present. It is very hard give enough time to parents. single family system is also responsible for it.
How can one forget there parents??? such people should think that, tomorrow he will be in the same place. Then he will understand the value of his parents
How can one forget there parents??? such people should think that, tomorrow he will be in the same place. Then he will understand the value of his parents

Lack of forethought. People should remember that what we give today our children, we get the same from them tomorrow.

Exactly we forget that one day we also have to be parent and what will happen if our kids do neglect us like we did with our parents. :blink:

Lack of forethought. People should remember that what we give today our children, we get the same from them tomorrow.

Who remember it. if child misbehave with elders parents plaudit them. Parents forgot at this time their this weapon may be attack on them.

True one should keep themselves in their parents position so as to understand their pain.

True one should keep themselves in their parents position so as to understand their pain.

But one never considers it when it is still time. Once they reach to old age then they realise the truth of life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.