Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is mixed reation from my side sometimes I feel I have lost freedom as now I cannot go out with friends leaving behind my kids and wife. Really I don't get time to meet friends these days. :(

I agree you do not go meet your friends often but what about you do not have to clean house and cook food anymore? What would you prefer! I help my wife in household work and in turn earn my personal space to do what I want. ;)

Every thing have their time. meeting friend frequently is good when we are student or before marriage. Friends also get marriage like us and they also have same problem like us. I thing noting is wrong in helping help wife in household work. Great.

Yes one should his wife as she does it not only for her. :)

But I have seen certain people who think doing house hold works are not meant for men. :evil:

It is very common in India and south Asia. But now situation is changing. Specially in family where husband and wife both are doing job.

It is not possible for a woman to work on both fronts but man still thinks he is master of the house without helping his wife in household work. If she is working and bringing as much money or even if she is not working out, she works more than a man for his family, the man should come forward to help her out in household jobs.

Some time ago there was a talk about Housewives are going to get a pay from the income of the husband. Afterwards, I didn't hear much about its implementation.
There is a serious flaw in our thinking that was injected in to the minds of the people that a woman's place is at the hearth by our 'Dharma Sastrasa. Its high time we bury them.

If you only calculate the cost of her work and pay her your income will not be enough to feed yourself.

May be, but something is better than nothing.

It is wrong to think of a wife as an employee who should get salary. In fact, family is more like joint enterprise where husband and wife both contribute in their own way- cash or kind. Husband alone works and wife stays at home or in some cases wife works alone whereas husband works at home or both are working- This matters little. Mutual understanding is the guiding spirit.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is mixed reation from my side sometimes I feel I have lost freedom as now I cannot go out with friends leaving behind my kids and wife. Really I don't get time to meet friends these days. :(

I agree you do not go meet your friends often but what about you do not have to clean house and cook food anymore? What would you prefer! I help my wife in household work and in turn earn my personal space to do what I want. ;)

Every thing have their time. meeting friend frequently is good when we are student or before marriage. Friends also get marriage like us and they also have same problem like us. I thing noting is wrong in helping help wife in household work. Great.

But I have seen certain people who think doing house hold works are not meant for men. :evil:

It is very common in India and south Asia. But now situation is changing. Specially in family where husband and wife both are doing job.

It is not possible for a woman to work on both fronts but man still thinks he is master of the house without helping his wife in household work. If she is working and bringing as much money or even if she is not working out, she works more than a man for his family, the man should come forward to help her out in household jobs.

Some time ago there was a talk about Housewives are going to get a pay from the income of the husband. Afterwards, I didn't hear much about its implementation.
There is a serious flaw in our thinking that was injected in to the minds of the people that a woman's place is at the hearth by our 'Dharma Sastrasa. Its high time we bury them.

If you only calculate the cost of her work and pay her your income will not be enough to feed yourself.

It is wrong to think of a wife as an employee who should get salary. In fact, family is more like joint enterprise where husband and wife both contribute in their own way- cash or kind. Husband alone works and wife stays at home or in some cases wife works alone whereas husband works at home or both are working- This matters little. Mutual understanding is the guiding spirit.

The day they will begin paying wives salary, probably the family culture will be out of place.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The day they will begin paying wives salary, probably the family culture will be out of place.

It can't be predicted now. Its only after its implementation, the reality will surface up. Woman organizations are insisting on its implementation. They say it empowers woman.

It can't be predicted now. Its only after its implementation, the reality will surface up. Woman organizations are insisting on its implementation. They say it empowers woman.

Will they sign an agreement also to the effect? In case they wish to go on leave, will they write an application, will there be bonus and fringe benefits attached to the salary, or would they be contract workers? Funny, it would never come into effect but seems be an idea of publicity hungry so called woman activist.

Will they sign an agreement also to the effect? In case they wish to go on leave, will they write an application, will there be bonus and fringe benefits attached to the salary, or would they be contract workers? Funny, it would never come into effect but seems be an idea of publicity hungry so called woman activist.

Why these wild predictions before implementation and seeing its efficacy? Any new concept is bound to meet with frowns at the outset. Did the Pundits not say many years ago, "There is nothing left for inventions and innovations. All the inventions are invented."?
And the world knows how many inventions were invented after the Pundits' predictions.

Why these wild predictions before implementation and seeing its efficacy? Any new concept is bound to meet with frowns at the outset. Did the Pundits not say many years ago, "There is nothing left for inventions and innovations. All the inventions are invented."?
And the world knows how many inventions were invented after the Pundits' predictions.

You are not inventing a woman who is a wife, mother ,daughter and most of all a creator before anyone else. You cannot hire a woman who works so selflessly for you. I agree maybe few of them will fall for the idea for time being, but it would fail miserably in the end. Let's start from our own household and see the result.

You are not inventing a woman who is a wife, mother ,daughter and most of all a creator before anyone else. You cannot hire a woman who works so selflessly for you. I agree maybe few of them will fall for the idea for time being, but it would fail miserably in the end. Let's start from our own household and see the result.

Its not the invention of woman. Its the invention of a concept, a thought. 'That the thoughts of Manu' who dictated the role of a woman in his treatise are irrelevant to the present times is a thought or a concept born out of the modern sociologists. Is it not being tested ? Did we come to an assertive conclusion? No.until we arrive at a definitive contusion all are assumptions.Assumptions will not prove anything.

Its not the invention of woman. Its the invention of a concept, a thought. 'That the thoughts of Manu' who dictated the role of a woman in his treatise are irrelevant to the present times is a thought or a concept born out of the modern sociologists. Is it not being tested ? Did we come to an assertive conclusion? No.until we arrive at a definitive contusion all are assumptions.Assumptions will not prove anything.

And what about a salary to work from home hubbies, I shall be most benefited!! :laugh: :laugh:

And what about a salary to work from home hubbies, I shall be most benefited!! :laugh: :laugh:

First handover all your earnings to your better half. She will decide your case.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.