Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is mixed reation from my side sometimes I feel I have lost freedom as now I cannot go out with friends leaving behind my kids and wife. Really I don't get time to meet friends these days. :(

I agree you do not go meet your friends often but what about you do not have to clean house and cook food anymore? What would you prefer! I help my wife in household work and in turn earn my personal space to do what I want. ;)

Every thing have their time. meeting friend frequently is good when we are student or before marriage. Friends also get marriage like us and they also have same problem like us. I thing noting is wrong in helping help wife in household work. Great.

Yes one should his wife as she does it not only for her. :)

But I have seen certain people who think doing house hold works are not meant for men. :evil:
There is mixed reation from my side sometimes I feel I have lost freedom as now I cannot go out with friends leaving behind my kids and wife. Really I don't get time to meet friends these days. :(

I agree you do not go meet your friends often but what about you do not have to clean house and cook food anymore? What would you prefer! I help my wife in household work and in turn earn my personal space to do what I want. ;)

Every thing have their time. meeting friend frequently is good when we are student or before marriage. Friends also get marriage like us and they also have same problem like us. I thing noting is wrong in helping help wife in household work. Great.

But I have seen certain people who think doing house hold works are not meant for men. :evil:

That's a wrong belief prevailing in the Indian society. Helping each other ensures a happy and harmonious married life.

That's a wrong belief prevailing in the Indian society. Helping each other ensures a happy and harmonious married life.

Exactly people should understand it. You know today is Sunday and I am trying to help out my wife in her pending house hold works. :woohoo:

Exactly people should understand it. You know today is Sunday and I am trying to help out my wife in her pending house hold works. :woohoo:

Thats how it should be, but never happens in most households ! It is largely due to the attitude and mindset of our society, not just here in India but in other Asian countries as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

It is very common in India and south Asia. But now situation is changing. Specially in family where husband and wife both are doing job.

It is very common in India and south Asia. But now situation is changing. Specially in family where husband and wife both are doing job.

It is not possible for a woman to work on both fronts but man still thinks he is master of the house without helping his wife in household work. If she is working and bringing as much money or even if she is not working out, she works more than a man for his family, the man should come forward to help her out in household jobs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is not possible for a woman to work on both fronts but man still thinks he is master of the house without helping his wife in household work. If she is working and bringing as much money or even if she is not working out, she works more than a man for his family, the man should come forward to help her out in household jobs.

Some time ago there was a talk about Housewives are going to get a pay from the income of the husband. Afterwards, I didn't hear much about its implementation.
There is a serious flaw in our thinking that was injected in to the minds of the people that a woman's place is at the hearth by our 'Dharma Sastrasa. Its high time we bury them.

Some time ago there was a talk about Housewives are going to get a pay from the income of the husband. Afterwards, I didn't hear much about its implementation.
There is a serious flaw in our thinking that was injected in to the minds of the people that a woman's place is at the hearth by our 'Dharma Sastrasa. Its high time we bury them.

If you only calculate the cost of her work and pay her your income will not be enough to feed yourself.

If you only calculate the cost of her work and pay her your income will not be enough to feed yourself.

May be, but something is better than nothing.

May be, but something is better than nothing.

What I mean that do not under calculate her efforts in household job that she does for you.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.