Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think that this lost freedom is real freedom which keeps you free from all worries, some get financial freedom while some others get freedom from cooking. :laugh:

Right! This is the 'freedom' that a slave would get. A free man has all the worries. Master takes over worries of the slave. He feeds, clothes and give shelter but will get all his command obeyed without question. :laugh:

And they thought Ambanis were richest people in country, they did not know that they owed most to financial institutes and public as wel. Every thing is not true on its face value, so is freedom. It has different meaning for different people.

Agreed. Freedom is a relative term. Even today we hear older generation vouching for White regime.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
There is mixed reaction from my side sometimes I feel I have lost freedom as now I cannot go out with friends leaving behind my kids and wife. Really I don't get time to meet friends these days. :(
There is mixed reation from my side sometimes I feel I have lost freedom as now I cannot go out with friends leaving behind my kids and wife. Really I don't get time to meet friends these days. :(

Everything can be accommodated. You need not lose your freedom. with a bit of understanding with your better half, you can enjoy all the best things of your life.. Now you are spending more time to look after your children and their needs. As they grow up, this time will drastically reduce and you will have plenty of time to be with your friends. What all you need is patience.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
There is mixed reation from my side sometimes I feel I have lost freedom as now I cannot go out with friends leaving behind my kids and wife. Really I don't get time to meet friends these days. :(

Everything can be accommodated. You need not lose your freedom. with a bit of understanding with your better half, you can enjoy all the best things of your life.. Now you are spending more time to look after your children and their needs. As they grow up, this time will drastically reduce and you will have plenty of time to be with your friends. What all you need is patience.

Yes I agree with you. All I need is patience. This I have seen with my elder brother his kids now have grown up and he gets lots of time for himself. :blink:

Yes I agree with you. All I need is patience. This I have seen with my elder brother his kids now have grown up and he gets lots of time for himself. :blink:

Personally speaking, I feel that once you are married and have a family, you are never rid of responsibilities, not even after your children are grown up . No doubt you may find more time but, there are other matters that need constant attention and your time ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

For a moments if we accept that we lose our freedom after marriage but we will get after marriage is much more than losing freedom.
mysmiley2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Liberty may be lost to celebrate gaining freedom!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10708]}

I agree you do not go meet your friends often but what about you do not have to clean house and cook food anymore? What would you prefer! I help my wife in household work and in turn earn my personal space to do what I want. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree you do not go meet your friends often but what about you do not have to clean house and cook food anymore? What would you prefer! I help my wife in household work and in turn earn my personal space to do what I want. ;)

Hehehe..that's great I think I should also have such contract with my wife. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Every thing have their time. meeting friend frequently is good when we are student or before marriage. Friends also get marriage like us and they also have same problem like us. I thing noting is wrong in helping help wife in household work. Great.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.