Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Still, I have never traveled by air. I have no experience of that.
But, it is really great experience for me in future.

Be positive
I recently traveled from Trivandrum to New Delhi by flight. Being a nervous person, I was somewhat scared when the flight bounced in mid air due to some turbulence. Do you get nervous by air travel? share your experience.

:S :S :S

I am waiting for chance of travel by air. I will share my experience there after.
I can remember my first air travel, from Birganj to Kathmandu as a ten year old with my parents. It was a journey of 30 minutes and almost all time went in climbing and coming down. I did not feel any fear that time but all my adult age journeys always made me frightened especially at time of touching down.

I had very less air travels. My first flight was from Kolkata to Delhi on an official job. One of my colleagues was also there with me. No nervousness whatsoever.

In fact I am not afraid of air travel but I have a psychological problem when come toward ground from above with great speed. I fee as if I will crash with ground.

I understand. Its not fear. A momentary anxiety. You know nothing will happen. Still that anxiety will be there. Its not fear foe sure.

No, it really is frightful experience. I know anything can happen when the touchdown happens and undercarriage comes into contact with ground. Ask an expert, most mishaps take place at this particular moment.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When i was in 5th Standard in year 2000, I travelled to Nigeria. At my first flight i was very scared. But later i enjoyed it very much. I still remember that i ran between the passage.

Want to make each day Accountable

When i was in 5th Standard in year 2000, I travelled to Nigeria. At my first flight i was very scared. But later i enjoyed it very much. I still remember that i ran between the passage.

Nervousness is but natural because you were very young. But later you got used to it and enjoyed too. Its a question of time. Some take little time. Some more time.

Nervousness is but natural because you were very young. But later you got used to it and enjoyed too. Its a question of time. Some take little time. Some more time.

Some take life time but never come out of their nervousness. It's deep rooted.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some take life time but never come out of their nervousness. It's deep rooted.

There will be always exceptions. Yes, some cannot get rid of the fear completely.
Yes it's true most of us get nervous while traveling in the air, i personally afraid too. I don't know why but it happened with me everyone time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.