Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of these laws and customs are made by our society ...However, the responsibilities of parents are to be shared equally by the children - both sons and daughters . Property and other issues dont really matter where parents are concerned !

After reading views of all participaints on this topic I am feeling that most of them are all in favoure that daughter should be help and support parents if they needs.

Why not, a daughter is as respectable a member of a family as a son so why not. Moreover in this age of one child, if daughter is willing to stand aside, what is the harm? I have a daughter my only child who wants us to live with them forever. I can even take her offer on share basis.

Its high time to scrap the thought of sex segregation for every small reason and prove that we are really an emancipated and resurgent nation.

Our problem is we talk big but never set examples, we should begin applying the programs in real life to make people aware that everything is possible in our country also. You and me can follow what we believe but most of them do not go beyond a prepared lecture.

In the beginning any change will be frowned at. But you and I should not be cowed by hypocrites.
“Hum Honge Kamyab Ek din Azeez Dost.”

I feel that ones attitude and mindset is very important, you have the right way of thinking t shows in all your actions and that's what is most important....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.