Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Both teams were having chance. Both played well too, but in the end Srilanka was missing player like Dhoni.. He did really well.

It is time of team India. I don't now about future but Kumar, Kohli, Rohit Ashwani, Jadeja all are doing great. In these Dhwan was flop in this series but all these routine thing.
Both teams were having chance. Both played well too, but in the end Srilanka was missing player like Dhoni.. He did really well.

It is time of team India. I don't now about future but Kumar, Kohli, Rohit Ashwani, Jadeja all are doing great. In these Dhwan was flop in this series but all these routine thing.

Regarding Dhawan, Ups and Downs are a part of a cricketer's career. He will be back into form soon.
Dhawan will have to prove his consistency in the coming series. Dhawan, Rohit ,Karthik are the players to be watched in the forthcoming Zimbabwe series. This might earn them a permanent place in ODI squad. Also not to forget Kohli's captaincy.
Dhawan will have to prove his consistency in the coming series. Dhawan, Rohit ,Karthik are the players to be watched in the forthcoming Zimbabwe series. This might earn them a permanent place in ODI squad. Also not to forget Kohli's captaincy.

Permanence in any genre of cricket is not guaranteed. Every cricketer will have a lean period some time or other.Dhawan failed only in the tri series. Just a few days before in the CT, he proved us consistency and mettle. Its too early to dismiss Dhawan as a failure.
In Zimbabwe series many new players are getting chance. So its good to get more new good players. Surely Indian cricket having bright future. Got some really good cricketers.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
In Zimbabwe series many new players are getting chance. So its good to get more new good players. Surely Indian cricket having bright future. Got some really good cricketers.

New players, in a bid to settle and to become an indispensable cricketer, will give all their best. Competition is always required.

Regarding Dhawan, Ups and Downs are a part of a cricketer's career. He will be back into form soon.

Our whole life is chain of ups and downs. I am wishing Dhawan get is form in coming series.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.