The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact it is a habit with a section of our politicians to make adverse publicity against opponents just by misinterpreting words. Modi was only using a figurative language to say that every killing is painful. He just referred to puppies for making this point and not to insult anyone. But then Modi is also a master in such tactics. Some months back, Rahul Gandhi had likened our unity and way of coordinated working to a beehive. But then Modi ridiculed Rahul saying- India is not a behive but mother India. No surprise, now he is being paid in his own coin.

Gulshan ji you are following what was the drift of modi's statment. But for Indian politicians it is golden chance of leg pulling. Beni Prsad said for modi "Pagal Kutta" :silly:

What if Modi is called as “Pagal Kutta”? If Modi is Pagal Kutta, why the “Kursi” in Delhi is shaking?

The problem is that Congress party is completely drowned in scams of its own making and now anything to do with Modi gives them an opportunity to divert attention from the more important issues..otherwise is Modis statement so very iumportant? and does it have any implications at all as far as running the country is concerned...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil
In fact it is a habit with a section of our politicians to make adverse publicity against opponents just by misinterpreting words. Modi was only using a figurative language to say that every killing is painful. He just referred to puppies for making this point and not to insult anyone. But then Modi is also a master in such tactics. Some months back, Rahul Gandhi had likened our unity and way of coordinated working to a beehive. But then Modi ridiculed Rahul saying- India is not a behive but mother India. No surprise, now he is being paid in his own coin.

Gulshan ji you are following what was the drift of modi's statment. But for Indian politicians it is golden chance of leg pulling. Beni Prsad said for modi "Pagal Kutta" :silly:

What if Modi is called as “Pagal Kutta”? If Modi is Pagal Kutta, why the “Kursi” in Delhi is shaking?

The problem is that Congress party is completely drowned in scams of its own making and now anything to do with Modi gives them an opportunity to divert attention from the more important issues..otherwise is Modis statement so very iumportant? and does it have any implications at all as far as running the country is concerned...

I agree. There is no need to react so much to Modi. He will definitely speak something daily. It is no use commenting on whatever he says irrespective of words used by him.

Using vulgar language is the habit of saffron block. I remember that long back, some saffron brigade leader had narrated how dogs bark while explaining how Congress leaders and members faithfully repeat what their leader says.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Let me lock this thread at this point. How the politicians behave of different parties is their business. We should let them do their job. Thanks every one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.