Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Image is very nice.
Books gives us lots of knowledge. Books are good and true friends of everyone.

Whenever I meet a person of rare intellect, I invariably ask, "What books you read?"
Books are priceless gifts. They are the source of knowledge. To get one good book, I do not mind to crawl on my knees that extra inch. They are worth.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10758]}

Image : rambabu

Books are rich source of knowledge and entertainment. Above all for me books is best friend of mine.
Image is very nice.

Whenever I meet a person of rare intellect, I invariably ask, "What books you read?"

Thats right, we do associate intelligence with books...Almost all brilliant or intelligent people love reading from what I have seen...Once a person has developed the reading habit, he or she will never be bored in life...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Image is very nice.

Thats right, we do associate intelligence with books...Almost all brilliant or intelligent people love reading from what I have seen...Once a person has developed the reading habit, he or she will never be bored in life...

Whenever I go to a new place, the first enquiry would be, ‘Where can I find a Book stall please?’
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.