Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do you think we should send our leftover food to a particular place to be distributed among needy ones? Would it serve its purpose better than people begging door to door?

Good idea ! The only problem would be the way it gets distributed since food degrades pretty quickly in our weather and if grains and stuff is found rotting in godowns I wonder what would be the state of food that has a much shorter shelf life...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
Do you think we should send our leftover food to a particular place to be distributed among needy ones? Would it serve its purpose better than people begging door to door?

Good idea ! The only problem would be the way it gets distributed since food degrades pretty quickly in our weather and if grains and stuff is found rotting in godowns I wonder what would be the state of food that has a much shorter shelf life...

Just google it, people in your city have set a food bank where big hotels and restaurants send their food regularly to be despatched immediately to old age homes, orphanages and shelters for roofless people. In fact this idea was in my mind ever since my Bangalore days.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.