Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is too wide a subject but the fact is we all are equally involved in polluting this world, Mother Nature is crying because we are harassing her in different ways. Do you know Google is one big enemy of environment with its search engines all over the world burning oil (energy) and spreading bad in atmosphere!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The threat is continuous and not limited to a particular date or year. But whatever be disaster, there will never be complete destruction of all human and animal population. If a great disaster destroys most of humanity, the cycle of mad development will reverse. People will have no option but to live naturally as millions of years back, our ancestors lived. Then again science will develop gradually and in course of time our succeeding generations may reach where we are now.

This may have happened before. There is a legend about the lost kingdom of Atlantis thousands of years ago. Some say that the technological levels reached by mankind were much higher than right now. But the entire continent was destroyed by cataclysms because mankind had abused nature with science. Looks like history keeps repeating itself.

:S :S :S

Mala Jaiswar
Thank you said by: suni51, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The threat is continuous and not limited to a particular date or year. But whatever be disaster, there will never be complete destruction of all human and animal population. If a great disaster destroys most of humanity, the cycle of mad development will reverse. People will have no option but to live naturally as millions of years back, our ancestors lived. Then again science will develop gradually and in course of time our succeeding generations may reach where we are now.

This may have happened before. There is a legend about the lost kingdom of Atlantis thousands of years ago. Some say that the technological levels reached by mankind were much higher than right now. But the entire continent was destroyed by cataclysms because mankind had abused nature with science. Looks like history keeps repeating itself.

:S :S :S

You are so true Mala, I am thankful for your insertion of such wise piece and congratulate you for such wonderful words.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.