Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is really shortage of milch animals. The best way is to avoid taking milk. Let milk be for small children only. Adults need not take milk. This will remove the demand and so pure milk will be available for needy children and patients. If the demand far exceeds natural milk, adulteration and impurity cannot be avoided.

Yes, this can decrease the demand. But taking no milk at all, not even tea?! It sounds hard.

You will need very less milk for tea. Many take black tea as well.

Yes, that much milk can't be avoided.. he he.. I had tried black tea one time, but I didn't like the taste. Actually here very rare people used to take black tea.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
There is really shortage of milch animals. The best way is to avoid taking milk. Let milk be for small children only. Adults need not take milk. This will remove the demand and so pure milk will be available for needy children and patients. If the demand far exceeds natural milk, adulteration and impurity cannot be avoided.

Yes, this can decrease the demand. But taking no milk at all, not even tea?! It sounds hard.

Yes, that much milk can't be avoided.. he he.. I had tried black tea one time, but I didn't like the taste. Actually here very rare people used to take black tea.

Instead of milk, I sometimes used Horlicks. Some use lemon instead of milk. Incidentally, I read an article by an American author who experienced tea with milk first time when he visited Britain.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Instead of milk, I sometimes used Horlicks. Some use lemon instead of milk. Incidentally, I read an article by an American author who experienced tea with milk first time when he visited Britain.

First time.. Well, may be at his area people used to take black tea. Well, I had tried black tea long ago.. I will try it once again.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
In Karnatak we have the state run and supplied Nandini milk which is excellent. It is part of the Karnataka Milk Federation co operative and they have various dairy products like curds, butter, ghee, paneer, khoa,Mysore pak, peda etc... all are good and the prices are very reasonable.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We have three products available in NCR, Mother dairy, Amul and Parag but cheaters are not sparing even these at milk collecting stations. They are using all kind of irregularities. yes in south the situation is different from north. Cattles are being slaughtered in such huge numbers that we are at the verge of only finding milk in dreams.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In Tamil Nadu, only few Dairy products are good in quality. The rest are adulterated.
In Tamil Nadu, only few Dairy products are good in quality. The rest are adulterated.

When it comes to adulteration be it milk or any food stuff its all pervasive. That’s why consumer forums are warning the consumers time and again about food adulteration and suggested some simple tests to verify about the purity of a product. These tests are very simple and anybody can do.

When it comes to adulteration be it milk or any food stuff its all pervasive. That’s why consumer forums are warning the consumers time and again about food adulteration and suggested some simple tests to verify about the purity of a product. These tests are very simple and anybody can do.

You cannot do complicated tests with lab help, the milk contains, washing powder, milk powder, and other chemicals which need sophisticated labs to ascertain their actual quantity. They PRODUCE milk @Rs 5-6 a kg and sell it to cheaters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You cannot do complicated tests with lab help, the milk contains, washing powder, milk powder, and other chemicals which need sophisticated labs to ascertain their actual quantity. They PRODUCE milk @Rs 5-6 a kg and sell it to cheaters.

Add a few drops of tincture iodine to milk. Any adulterated milk turns blue. If milk is pure it turns in to coffee colour. Or send a small sample to any of the Central food Labs of government of India located in Mysore. Pune, Ghaziabad and Kolkata. In a food lab any kind of adulteration can be detected.
Cow milk is same as it was but availability is a matter. On the way it gets mixed with water or chemical and the quality is going down.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.