As Parliamentary elections draw nearer, the most corrupt political party headed by one Gandhi has been resorting to all kinds of gimmicks to perpetuate its hold on power in India. After completing almost 10 years of misrule it has suddenly woken up to the need to feed poor through Food Security Ordinance. Come the hunger of the poor or blood, murder or maiming , nothing comes in its way to exploit masses to satisfy its immoral lust for power. The country is in flames over its decision on Telengana with its effects spilling over all parts of the country. On the economic front the greatest economist of the century has lied to the countrymen that everything would be fine as long as he stays as PM but take a look at the health of the rupee - need I make any further comments.

About the opposition the less I say the better, what are we heading for in the next elections?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As Parliamentary elections draw nearer, the most corrupt political party headed by one Gandhi has been resorting to all kinds of gimmicks to perpetuate its hold on power in India. After completing almost 10 years of misrule it has suddenly woken up to the need to feed poor through Food Security Ordinance. Come the hunger of the poor or blood, murder or maiming , nothing comes in its way to exploit masses to satisfy its immoral lust for power. The country is in flames over its decision on Telengana with its effects spilling over all parts of the country. On the economic front the greatest economist of the century has lied to the countrymen that everything would be fine as long as he stays as PM but take a look at the health of the rupee - need I make any further comments.

About the opposition the less I say the better, what are we heading for in the next elections?

The decision on Telegana is purely political. Most of congress leader robbing country. Here is Rajasthan oil refineary is proposed near by Barmer. Earlier the location which was selected rejected because owners of land was demanding heavy compensation for their lands so government shift it to another location. The reality behind it is that at old location lands are purchased by politician and they are demanding heavy compensation. In next election we will vote only to keep our name in voting list.
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

It is a very bleak scenario indeed with everything showing a downward trend and people becoming unruly by the day... Unless there is a miracle of some sort the future looks very shaky !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The decision on Telegana is purely political. Most of congress leader robbing country. Here is Rajasthan oil refineary is proposed near by Barmer. Earlier the location which was selected rejected because owners of land was demanding heavy compensation for their lands so government shift it to another location. The reality behind it is that at old location lands are purchased by politician and they are demanding heavy compensation. In next election we will vote only to keep our name in voting list.

I don't know how long I would survive but I pray to Madam to make Kolkata a state and do so for others who are dreaming their small cities and towns to be made so, so that by the time I kick the bucket India should have at least a few thousand states!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10778]}

It is a very bleak scenario indeed with everything showing a downward trend and people becoming unruly by the day... Unless there is a miracle of some sort the future looks very shaky !

@ Usha

Indeed, a very bleak scenario, they have done every thing and all things to make it so dreary!! Economic poverty can be met and tackled but not moral poverty!!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Opposition cannot be responsible of what is happening today. Government of the day is responsible, they have authority and responsibility. I have seen in many news channels discussions and here that opposition is responsible, how can it be, they are not in power, it is a very understatement. I do not support, what is happening good and bad in this country because of opposition, no it is because of government of the day, whomso ever it may be, the treasury bench has the authority and power and also they are responsible to legislature and citizens.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Opposition cannot be responsible of what is happening today. Government of the day is responsible, they have authority and responsibility. I have seen in many news channels discussions and here that opposition is responsible, how can it be, they are not in power, it is a very understatement. I do not support, what is happening good and bad in this country because of opposition, no it is because of government of the day, whomso ever it may be, the treasury bench has the authority and power and also they are responsible to legislature and citizens.

Thats true, the present state of affairs is because of mismanagement by the ruling party but what is being discussed here is that we dont have much hope for the future eiither beacuse BJP too has not performed well recently in the states it has ruled so they are no better than Congress party ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Political parties get their membership only from Indian public. In fact every organization has only one source- people of India. Congress and BJP have not come from heaven. These are our organizations. This is true about other organizations also. Performance of people in other jobs- engineers, bureaucrats, doctors, teachers- is also similar. all are dishonest, corrupt and greedy.

There is no remedy till those who claim that they are honest join politics. But mind not only politicians but also others are similar.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Political parties get their membership only from Indian public. In fact every organization has only one source- people of India. Congress and BJP have not come from heaven. These are our organizations. This is true about other organizations also. Performance of people in other jobs- engineers, bureaucrats, doctors, teachers- is also similar. all are dishonest, corrupt and greedy.

There is no remedy till those who claim that they are honest join politics. But mind not only politicians but also others are similar.

That's just like putting the cart before horse! You expect that common amorphous mass which is more precisely known as 'Public' to lead the leaders!!!! It is the government of the day formed by political parties which truly enjoys all the powers to fashion the destiny of a nation. And whatever signals come through its actions or inactions set the stage for progression or regression of a society. If some of our doctors, engineers or teachers have gone astray, the blame has to be laid at the doors of those who wield real powers. If I am permitted to cite a recent instance it is no other than the case of the young IAS officer Ms. Durga Shakti Nagpal. What message the despicably corrupt Smajwadi Party of UP has sent across to other IAS officers or civil service aspirants?

You are right in a sense but in a parliamentary democracy the role of the opposition is very very important. For instance, the issue of corruption which has almost reached a flash-point and looks like hopelessly irredeemable is partly due to the unholy alliance between the ruling party and the main opposition party. Do you think the BJP has any moral standing to take on corruption after its most disgraceful record in office in Karnataka??
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

That's just like putting the cart before horse! You expect that common amorphous mass which is more precisely known as 'Public' to lead the leaders!!!! It is the government of the day formed by political parties which truly enjoys all the powers to fashion the destiny of a nation. And whatever signals come through its actions or inactions set the stage for progression or regression of a society. If some of our doctors, engineers or teachers have gone astray, the blame has to be laid at the doors of those who wield real powers. If I am permitted to cite a recent instance it is no other than the case of the young IAS officer Ms. Durga Shakti Nagpal. What message the despicably corrupt Smajwadi Party of UP has sent across to other IAS officers or civil service aspirants?

In case of Durga Shakti also let me stress that only politicians are not responsible for her suspension. In her case and also other honest officers, the fellow bureaucrats are not less responsible. The bureaucrats are experts in office procedures and rules and regulations. They are hand in glove with politicians. Most of them give all help and assistance to the ministers. It is the collaboration between bureaucrats, business and mafia, politicians that results in corrupt system. There will be no exaggeration to say that 90% or more of our population is corrupt. Most of remaining 10% are those who have either no capability or no opportunity. Even at risk of repetition, I have to say that the common pool that supplies us politicians, bureaucrats and business/ mafia, consists of corrupt only. When the ocean is salty, you may draw water from any corner, this will be salty. Same is the case with people in any walk of life.
However if some people feel that they are really honest, why do they hesitate to join politics? There is no use blaming politicians from a distance.
Here is a link that supports my views.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/not-just-netas-ias-cadre-as-much-to-blame-for-durga-shakti-nagpals-plight-1007257.html?utm_source=frontpagepicks&utm_medium=hp.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.