Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Political parties get their membership only from Indian public. In fact every organization has only one source- people of India. Congress and BJP have not come from heaven. These are our organizations. This is true about other organizations also. Performance of people in other jobs- engineers, bureaucrats, doctors, teachers- is also similar. all are dishonest, corrupt and greedy.

There is no remedy till those who claim that they are honest join politics. But mind not only politicians but also others are similar.

That's just like putting the cart before horse! You expect that common amorphous mass which is more precisely known as 'Public' to lead the leaders!!!! It is the government of the day formed by political parties which truly enjoys all the powers to fashion the destiny of a nation. And whatever signals come through its actions or inactions set the stage for progression or regression of a society. If some of our doctors, engineers or teachers have gone astray, the blame has to be laid at the doors of those who wield real powers. If I am permitted to cite a recent instance it is no other than the case of the young IAS officer Ms. Durga Shakti Nagpal. What message the despicably corrupt Smajwadi Party of UP has sent across to other IAS officers or civil service aspirants?

In case of Durga Shakti also let me stress that only politicians are not responsible for her suspension. In her case and also other honest officers, the fellow bureaucrats are not less responsible. The bureaucrats are experts in office procedures and rules and regulations. They are hand in glove with politicians. Most of them give all help and assistance to the ministers. It is the collaboration between bureaucrats, business and mafia, politicians that results in corrupt system. There will be no exaggeration to say that 90% or more of our population is corrupt. Most of remaining 10% are those who have either no capability or no opportunity. Even at risk of repetition, I have to say that the common pool that supplies us politicians, bureaucrats and business/ mafia, consists of corrupt only. When the ocean is salty, you may draw water from any corner, this will be salty. Same is the case with people in any walk of life. has been hijacked
However if some people feel that they are really honest, why do they hesitate to join politics? There is no use blaming politicians from a distance.
Here is a link that supports my views.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/not-just-netas-ias-cadre-as-much-to-blame-for-durga-shakti-nagpals-plight-1007257.html?utm_source=frontpagepicks&utm_medium=hp.

How did you calculate this percentage of dishonest people? I have a feeling it may be the other way round. Only 10 percent of stinkingly corrupt and dishonest people have usurped the levers of control of this country. A taxi driver returns lacs, a railway lady sweeper returns lacs but Shukrams loot this country. N.D.Tewaris do immoral things as Governors!!!! Don't blame common people for it - they can be as honest as the system allows them to be - no more no less!!!! The very system of governance has been hijacked by a set of greedy, immoral and unscrupulous yet very powerful minority.
Although our sinful naturally corrupt politicians and the kind of present state of affairs we live in, with no values for honesty. The thought of corruption and present system of rule go hand in gloves on either side of power politics. It is impossible to fight with corruption with current system of governance, they are not interested in public but themselves. You might wonder- how? The answer is simple- stop debating about your present way of thinking, we have limited our thoughts to Mayas, Mulayams, Laloos, Modis, Rahuls, BJPs, Congress and third fronts. Look beyond this system and present lot of politicians, it is not going to do us any good. We are like mere sheep ready to un-wool- wherever we go, a knife wielding bureaucrat or politician is waiting for us to remove our hair

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Political parties get their membership only from Indian public. In fact every organization has only one source- people of India. Congress and BJP have not come from heaven. These are our organizations. This is true about other organizations also. Performance of people in other jobs- engineers, bureaucrats, doctors, teachers- is also similar. all are dishonest, corrupt and greedy.

There is no remedy till those who claim that they are honest join politics. But mind not only politicians but also others are similar.

That's just like putting the cart before horse! You expect that common amorphous mass which is more precisely known as 'Public' to lead the leaders!!!! It is the government of the day formed by political parties which truly enjoys all the powers to fashion the destiny of a nation. And whatever signals come through its actions or inactions set the stage for progression or regression of a society. If some of our doctors, engineers or teachers have gone astray, the blame has to be laid at the doors of those who wield real powers. If I am permitted to cite a recent instance it is no other than the case of the young IAS officer Ms. Durga Shakti Nagpal. What message the despicably corrupt Smajwadi Party of UP has sent across to other IAS officers or civil service aspirants?

In case of Durga Shakti also let me stress that only politicians are not responsible for her suspension. In her case and also other honest officers, the fellow bureaucrats are not less responsible. The bureaucrats are experts in office procedures and rules and regulations. They are hand in glove with politicians. Most of them give all help and assistance to the ministers. It is the collaboration between bureaucrats, business and mafia, politicians that results in corrupt system. There will be no exaggeration to say that 90% or more of our population is corrupt. Most of remaining 10% are those who have either no capability or no opportunity. Even at risk of repetition, I have to say that the common pool that supplies us politicians, bureaucrats and business/ mafia, consists of corrupt only. When the ocean is salty, you may draw water from any corner, this will be salty. Same is the case with people in any walk of life. has been hijacked
However if some people feel that they are really honest, why do they hesitate to join politics? There is no use blaming politicians from a distance.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/not-just-netas-ias-cadre-as-much-to-blame-for-durga-shakti-nagpals-plight-1007257.html?utm_source=frontpagepicks&utm_medium=hp.

How did you calculate this percentage of dishonest people? I have a feeling it may be the other way round. Only 10 percent of stinkingly corrupt and dishonest people have usurped the levers of control of this country. A taxi driver returns lacs, a railway lady sweeper returns lacs but Shukrams loot this country. N.D.Tewaris do immoral things as Governors!!!! Don't blame common people for it - they can be as honest as the system allows them to be - no more no less!!!! The very system of governance has been hijacked by a set of greedy, immoral and unscrupulous yet very powerful minority.

The 'honest' do not dislike the corrupt. They only have jealousy. Extent of illicit income depends on opportunity. The greed of 'common man' is reflected also in social and religious matters. What is dowry system? Is this not corrupt practice. Do the religious authorities- Panda and pandit not fleece the believers. The 'common men' give bribe only to get some illicit gains or out of turn opportunities or gains. In fact. most of our people have double standard. They dislike bribe when they pay but like when they get this. If there are really 'honest' people, who prevents them to snatch power from existing rulers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The 'honest' do not dislike the corrupt. They only have jealousy. Extent of illicit income depends on opportunity. The greed of 'common man' is reflected also in social and religious matters. What is dowry system? Is this not corrupt practice. Do the religious authorities- Panda and pandit not fleece the believers. The 'common men' give bribe only to get some illicit gains or out of turn opportunities or gains. In fact. most of our people have double standard. They dislike bribe when they pay but like when they get this. If there are really 'honest' people, who prevents them to snatch power from existing rulers.

For me it would be intellectually demeaning , factually indefensible and morally degrading to agree to the proposition that a majority of my countrymen could be seduced into corrupt, anti-national activities and they don't indulge in them because they don't get such opportunities. That's fictional,subjective and extremely cynical!! I have been fortunate enough to interact with people of all strata of our society and the section which has impressed me most is the commonest of the common people who are honest and have chosen to be so out of their call to conscience, not anything else!!!
Opposition cannot be responsible of what is happening today. Government of the day is responsible, they have authority and responsibility. I have seen in many news channels discussions and here that opposition is responsible, how can it be, they are not in power, it is a very understatement. I do not support, what is happening good and bad in this country because of opposition, no it is because of government of the day, whomso ever it may be, the treasury bench has the authority and power and also they are responsible to legislature and citizens.

Thats true, the present state of affairs is because of mismanagement by the ruling party but what is being discussed here is that we dont have much hope for the future eiither beacuse BJP too has not performed well recently in the states it has ruled so they are no better than Congress party ...

Charcter of both parties are same. Now both are agree declare void to supreme court order for criminals in politics. Both are one only on issue which effect parties.
It is right time we stop calling them political parties but groups of good and bad people. More bad than good who are unable to run this country.

Opposition cannot be responsible of what is happening today. Government of the day is responsible, they have authority and responsibility. I have seen in many news channels discussions and here that opposition is responsible, how can it be, they are not in power, it is a very understatement. I do not support, what is happening good and bad in this country because of opposition, no it is because of government of the day, whomso ever it may be, the treasury bench has the authority and power and also they are responsible to legislature and citizens.

Thats true, the present state of affairs is because of mismanagement by the ruling party but what is being discussed here is that we dont have much hope for the future eiither beacuse BJP too has not performed well recently in the states it has ruled so they are no better than Congress party ...

Charcter of both parties are same. Now both are agree declare void to supreme court order for criminals in politics. Both are one only on issue which effect parties.

I agree ! In fact many of the individuals have been on both sides hopping from one side to the other when the opportunity is right.This very characteristic makes them totally unreliable as people leave alone fit people to rule the country, but we Indians have no choice in the matter...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For me it would be intellectually demeaning , factually indefensible and morally degrading to agree to the proposition that a majority of my countrymen could be seduced into corrupt, anti-national activities and they don't indulge in them because they don't get such opportunities. That's fictional,subjective and extremely cynical!! I have been fortunate enough to interact with people of all strata of our society and the section which has impressed me most is the commonest of the common people who are honest and have chosen to be so out of their call to conscience, not anything else!!!

What people say is not significant. Even the most corrupt and treacherous would be very honest and plain till he got suitable opportunity. You sincerely believe that all parties including Congress, BJP and others are corrupt. The politicians do not work in isolation. They are in active collaboration with mafia, corporate and bureaucracy. Just find out which section of society is really honest. Obviously the weaker, the least capable who are either not daring or have no opportunity claim honesty. Can you pinpoint which section of society is honest and sincere- the bureaucracy, professionals like engineers, doctors, army officers (Bofors scandal could not be without them), corporate, clergy, saints and so on. These days even students resort to mass contract copying. There is copying mafia. I would also love to see that there are at least a tiny percentage of really capable and honest. But there are none. There may be some exceptions like Durga Shakti but they are 'crushed or reformed'. There is no point in interactions. Every one would be ideal in interaction but it is reality that matters.

What people say is not significant. Even the most corrupt and treacherous would be very honest and plain till he got suitable opportunity. You sincerely believe that all parties including Congress, BJP and others are corrupt. The politicians do not work in isolation. They are in active collaboration with mafia, corporate and bureaucracy. Just find out which section of society is really honest. Obviously the weaker, the least capable who are either not daring or have no opportunity claim honesty. Can you pinpoint which section of society is honest and sincere- the bureaucracy, professionals like engineers, doctors, army officers (Bofors scandal could not be without them), corporate, clergy, saints and so on. These days even students resort to mass contract copying. There is copying mafia. I would also love to see that there are at least a tiny percentage of really capable and honest. But there are none. There may be some exceptions like Durga Shakti but they are 'crushed or reformed'. There is no point in interactions. Every one would be ideal in interaction but it is reality that matters.

In that case, may I suggest that corruption should be accepted as legal and taxable. Just declare the sum and pay tax and make it white (we have done it in past) the money will at least come into circulation and we shall be one of the unique states in the world of sorts. THE NATION WHERE CORRUPTION IS LEGAL AND TAXABLE. Perhaps we shall be having a FORBES with our own top 100 income taxpayers in the world. We shall be unbeatable in the world.
PS- There are millions of people in this country who do not want to be corrupted even if a chance comes their way. I refused to join irrigation department as asst engineer (Today I would have reached at least to the post of S.E. and earning in millions every month)because I had seen my father's suffering as director of agriculture in UP government because he never accepted a single paisa despite of being in a position to earn crores. I worked as project manager and had several chances when cuts were offered to me but I smiled them off and asked them to be reduced from their bills to my company.
People are not cheats but our system is turning them into cheats. No work of a civilian carried out until he offers bribes, even private professionals are encouraging corruption in unison with government employees.

In that case, may I suggest that corruption should be accepted as legal and taxable. Just declare the sum and pay tax and make it white (we have done it in past) the money will at least come into circulation and we shall be one of the unique states in the world of sorts. THE NATION WHERE CORRUPTION IS LEGAL AND TAXABLE. Perhaps we shall be having a FORBES with our own top 100 income taxpayers in the world. We shall be unbeatable in the world.
PS- There are millions of people in this country who do not want to be corrupted even if a chance comes their way. I refused to join irrigation department as asst engineer (Today I would have reached at least to the post of S.E. and earning in millions every month)because I had seen my father's suffering as director of agriculture in UP government because he never accepted a single paisa despite of being in a position to earn crores. I worked as project manager and had several chances when cuts were offered to me but I smiled them off and asked them to be reduced from their bills to my company.
People are not cheats but our system is turning them into cheats. No work of a civilian carried out until he offers bribes, even private professionals are encouraging corruption in unison with government employees.

I accept your plea that many are really honest and would not cheat. But they make way for the corrupt and themselves remain aloof. They give up opportunities or in other words they are out of race. Thus the corrupt are facilitated the 'honest' . Such cases are many. You have confirmed my plea that those in position of authority in sensitive organizations can be only corrupt and the honest and clean are really not considered suitable. In fact, they themselves do not consider themselves suitable and shy away from such posts that give opportunities for bribe or commission. This also shows that the corrupt are really dominating and the'honest' have no way but to surrender.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.