Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vote for the parties here:
http://www.boddunan.com/polls/viewpoll/6444-which-party-will-win-2014-general-elections-in-india.html

The vote here will actually not reflect actual vote but only opinion of a member. The situation depends on constituency. For example, at Agra, choice is between Congress, BJP, Samajvadi Party and Bahujan Samajvadi Party. The choice in some states is between Congress and BJP. In others, this could be between Congress, some regional party and left.
BJP, Left, regional party all have influence in certain area. But Congress is everywhere- even if weak. So, there is likelihood of a government either led or supported by Congress. However, the poll will really be a fun for our members.
True, that's why my poll targets major alliances and not really focus on regional parties.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
http://www.boddunan.com/polls/viewpoll/6444-which-party-will-win-2014-general-elections-in-india.html

The vote here will actually not reflect actual vote but only opinion of a member. The situation depends on constituency. For example, at Agra, choice is between Congress, BJP, Samajvadi Party and Bahujan Samajvadi Party. The choice in some states is between Congress and BJP. In others, this could be between Congress, some regional party and left.
BJP, Left, regional party all have influence in certain area. But Congress is everywhere- even if weak. So, there is likelihood of a government either led or supported by Congress. However, the poll will really be a fun for our members.
True, that's why my poll targets major alliances and not really focus on regional parties.

I understand it will not work but my suggestion for a clean government says- No pre poll alliances and no independent contestants. Every party should contest on their own and win voter's confident. Lesser party will give a clearer mandate to a particular party. Post poll if a party does not get enough seats, a formula based on party strength should form a combined government that will work because then there will be a consensus/no consensus as the whole house will vote for a bill on its merit and not party based.
We have no alternative but to look for a national government for the time being.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I understand it will not work but my suggestion for a clean government says- No pre poll alliances and no independent contestants. Every party should contest on their own and win voter's confident. Lesser party will give a clearer mandate to a particular party. Post poll if a party does not get enough seats, a formula based on party strength should form a combined government that will work because then there will be a consensus/no consensus as the whole house will vote for a bill on its merit and not party based.
We have no alternative but to look for a national government for the time being.

At the outset you have stated that idea will not work. So the suggestion of national government consisting of congress, BJP and left is ruled out. The only alternatives are a government led or supported either by Congress or BJP. If BJP wants allies, Modi must be ruled out. Politics is game of possibility.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

At the outset you have stated that idea will not work. So the suggestion of national government consisting of congress, BJP and left is ruled out. The only alternatives are a government led or supported either by Congress or BJP. If BJP wants allies, Modi must be ruled out. Politics is game of possibility.

I agree, Modi is such a useless person, he doesn't deserve to stay in Indian politics.

I agree, Modi is such a useless person, he doesn't deserve to stay in Indian politics.

Sir, Modi is very useful to BJP. But only difficulty is that allies do not accept him. If BJP can manage to get a single party majority, he would be okay as PM.

Sir, Modi is very useful to BJP. But only difficulty is that allies do not accept him. If BJP can manage to get a single party majority,

he would be okay as PM.

But Modi being reason of allies drifting away, how is he useful to BJP? BJP should get rid of him first thing for their survival.

Sir, Modi is very useful to BJP. But only difficulty is that allies do not accept him. If BJP can manage to get a single party majority,

he would be okay as PM.

But Modi being reason of allies drifting away, how is he useful to BJP? BJP should get rid of him first thing for their survival.

I will not be astonished if one fine morning BJP disowns Modi.

he would be okay as PM.

There is a paradox on Modi and BJP. Modi is most popular in the ultra Hindutva saffron Brigade. This section has also sizable following. In current circumstances, Modi being Hindu Hridaya Samrat, can enable BJP win more seats in the Hiundutva heartland. Of course BJP cannot get any seats in most parts of countries. But in certain regions, Modi can enable BJP get thumping and spectacular results. The first stage is to get maximum possible seats. This cannot be without Modi. But even then allies will be necessary. So, at the stage of government formation, Modi's role will end. In short, BJP is in dire need of Modi till parliamentary elections are held. After the elections ,Modi will be a hindrance to get allies. Then Modi will be discarded by BJP and left to his own state Gujarat.

he would be okay as PM.

There is a paradox on Modi and BJP. Modi is most popular in the ultra Hindutva saffron Brigade. This section has also sizable following. In current circumstances, Modi being Hindu Hridaya Samrat, can enable BJP win more seats in the Hiundutva heartland. Of course BJP cannot get any seats in most parts of countries. But in certain regions, Modi can enable BJP get thumping and spectacular results. The first stage is to get maximum possible seats. This cannot be without Modi. But even then allies will be necessary. So, at the stage of government formation, Modi's role will end. In short, BJP is in dire need of Modi till parliamentary elections are held. After the elections ,Modi will be a hindrance to get allies. Then Modi will be discarded by BJP and left to his own state Gujarat.

Modi's magic wand will not work in most of the southern states including Karnataka.

he would be okay as PM.

Modi's magic wand will not work in most of the southern states including Karnataka.

I am surprised you added 'magic wand' with Modi in your statement. I shows there is some influence of him on you too. :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.