Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes previously it was difficult to link debit or credit card nowadays its easy.I tried to link previously but not able to do correctly.I will try then will tell you clear steps.

The steps
Fill out form with exact detail including home address as in your bank account, even a wrong word will disable account
Link your PAN
Link your debit/credit card
Enter card number
Enter three digits on back side
receive two small amounts like 10-20 paise in your account
write them back in Paypal mail in same order and you have a verified Paypal account.

I don't know about right now.. but previously they were not accepting debit cards from India. Only credit card was accepted.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes previously it was difficult to link debit or credit card nowadays its easy.I tried to link previously but not able to do correctly.I will try then will tell you clear steps.

The steps
Fill out form with exact detail including home address as in your bank account, even a wrong word will disable account
Link your PAN
Enter card number
write them back in Paypal mail in same order and you have a verified Paypal account.

I don't know about right now.. but previously they were not accepting debit cards from India. Only credit card was accepted.

I have my Paypal verified through debit card.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Okay i have did enter all the information needed, but now it says "To receive payments as per Indian regulations, please complete your task" and when i click the link it says PAN Card - Pending Review
I don't know, now what to do, should I wait or what??

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Okay i have did enter all the information needed, but now it says "To receive payments as per Indian regulations, please complete your task" and when i click the link it says PAN Card - Pending Review
I don't know, now what to do, should I wait or what??

They will verify your PANCARD info and then - wait for their next verification process.

The steps
Link your PAN
Enter card number

Is it? May be now they are accepting. Because I had tried with BOB debit card in past. May be 4 to 5 years back.. That time they didn't accepted it.

The steps
Link your PAN
Enter card number

Is it? May be now they are accepting. Because I had tried with BOB debit card in past. May be 4 to 5 years back.. That time they didn't accepted it.

If your requirement is withdrawing your money straight to your local bank there is no need of a debit or credit card. This rule has been introduced about 2 years ago for Indian account holders.

The steps
Link your PAN
Enter card number

If your requirement is withdrawing your money straight to your local bank there is no need of a debit or credit card. This rule has been introduced about 2 years ago for Indian account holders.

Yes I know that. But I got my account verified using VCC card before than that. So no problem now. :)

The steps
Link your PAN
Enter card number

Yes I know that. But I got my account verified using VCC card before than that. So no problem now. :)

I got verified my account with our VCC card. They send two small payment in my bank account , I submit detail of these transtions and paypal verified my account.
@Anil.. I followed the same procedure. But debit card is more convenient.

The steps
Link your PAN
Enter card number

I sthat so, I had my previous account with ICCI, now I have it with BOB both verified through Debit cards. Payment is auto withdrawn in bank same day. My third account is in a Australian bank verified through my credit card. I am not aware if no card is required to create an account now, mine are older accounts when debit or credit cards were must.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.