The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I know, that, am talking about points for forums, if we have 2000 points in forums then only we will get the payout. Without having 2000 points, if we have 1500 credit through articles also they never used to issue the cheque. I want to know is this condition still exist or not?

Sarala, that condition was there earlier only for users who wanted early cash out and it was implemented to ensure regular participation. But Since now earning parameters too have changed, that condition does not exist. So you can ask your friends to join without hesitation. Although because of better payouts for articles, one can easily upto 1000/- in a month and hence reach the payout threshold faster!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Earlier there is a condition,for get a cheque from the boddunan, we need to have 2000 points. Do this still exist?

I think you are confused. Gulshan ji is senior member of Boddunan. I think you are satisfied with his answer.
Earlier there is a condition,for get a cheque from the boddunan, we need to have 2000 points. Do this still exist?

I think you are confused. Gulshan ji is senior member of Boddunan. I think you are satisfied with his answer.

This was a condition that existed earlier, now does not. So I think instead of attracting pointless replies, it is better to lock the thread.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.