Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In these times of despair and all-round chaos, let us take this opportunity to understand the spirit of being an Indian. Let us understand that we are not a set of disparate individuals who have no sense to understand the basic idea which was dreamed by our great freedom fighters and that brought us together. Let us celebrate this great day keeping our martyrs in mind.
Let us think in a positive way - ham honge kamyab - keeping aside all the political and social evils.
Yes I am proud to be an Indian.

I am also proud to born in this great nation. Today I watched Saheed film Manoj Kumar starar, and realize sacrifce of freedom fighters.
In these times of despair and all-round chaos, let us take this opportunity to understand the spirit of being an Indian. Let us understand that we are not a set of disparate individuals who have no sense to understand the basic idea which was dreamed by our great freedom fighters and that brought us together. Let us celebrate this great day keeping our martyrs in mind.
Let us think in a positive way - ham honge kamyab - keeping aside all the political and social evils.

I am also proud to born in this great nation. Today I watched Saheed film Manoj Kumar starar, and realize sacrifce of freedom fighters.

Yes It was martyres like Bhagat Singh, Chandrashekhar and company along with Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Netaji Bose, who brought freedom for this country. We should never forget their sacrifice. Politicians only participated in it to grab the power which they are enjoying and passing on to their future generations.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes It was martyres like Bhagat Singh, Chandrashekhar and company along with Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Netaji Bose, who brought freedom for this country. We should never forget their sacrifice. Politicians only participated in it to grab the power which they are enjoying and passing on to their future generations.

It pains to see such a priceless and hard earned Freedom is being misused by both the selfish politicians and some irresponsible people. Yes, we should not forget those martyrs who sacrificed their lives to get us freedom. Despite all the chaos one should be proud of being an Indian.

It pains to see such a priceless and hard earned Freedom is being misused by both the selfish politicians and some irresponsible people. Yes, we should not forget those martyrs who sacrificed their lives to get us freedom. Despite all the chaos one should be proud of being an Indian.

You feel pained when you see your motherland in pain due to mishandling it is taking from greedy politician, corrupt bureaucrats and cheating businessmen, even general public is not far behind. One who wants to see our country free from real slavery is a true Indian.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You feel pained when you see your motherland in pain due to mishandling it is taking from greedy politician, corrupt bureaucrats and cheating businessmen, even general public is not far behind. One who wants to see our country free from real slavery is a true Indian.

In this respect there is no such awareness conspicuous as much as expected even after 67 years of Independence. Most of the people are still under the spell of slavery.
The world should give proper credit to Indians, similarly, radio was discovered by Bose, instead Marconi got the credit, the most important factor of numerical system is the invention of zero, done by Indian, there are many more inventions out there, proud to be an Indian.
In this article, many more facts related to this topic is elaborated.

http://indianrealist.com/2010/01/26/give-indians-proper-credit-for-algebra/

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
The world should give proper credit to Indians, similarly, radio was discovered by Bose, instead Marconi got the credit, the most important factor of numerical system is the invention of zero, done by Indian, there are many more inventions out there, proud to be an Indian.
In this article, many more facts related to this topic is elaborated.

http://indianrealist.com/2010/01/26/give-indians-proper-credit-for-algebra/

That's a good link Mohan. I have bookmarked it.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.