Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact, it is astonishing that even though major parts of our Country provided with TV and Radio and the men and women listening to news and harassment of the women and foreigners and no change is seen in the people at least listening to our bad conduct (by the people)

No one learns from TV or Radio but it is all about upbringing, unless the male child will taught to behave nothing is going to change. We shall have to come out of mentality that our child ( a boy of 20 or more) cannot do any wrong. He can stunt bike, eve tease or go insulting teachers but when it comes to punishment a whole hell breaks loose. it is double standard, do not expect change in society if trend goes on. You shall have to make them learn to respect law. If He is your boy, someone's daughter is on the receiving end. Or maybe your own daughter is suffering from such misbehaved brat.

True. The importance of moral values are to be injected in a child from the very formative years. Showing respect to woman and elders is the habit to be cultivated from the earliest phase of life.

I saw a man who was reminding his son 'ladies first' despite there were not many commuters on the local station where I take train in the morning. I was so amused to see him raising a little gentleman. It is so rare in our country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In fact, it is astonishing that even though major parts of our Country provided with TV and Radio and the men and women listening to news and harassment of the women and foreigners and no change is seen in the people at least listening to our bad conduct (by the people)

No one learns from TV or Radio but it is all about upbringing, unless the male child will taught to behave nothing is going to change. We shall have to come out of mentality that our child ( a boy of 20 or more) cannot do any wrong. He can stunt bike, eve tease or go insulting teachers but when it comes to punishment a whole hell breaks loose. it is double standard, do not expect change in society if trend goes on. You shall have to make them learn to respect law. If He is your boy, someone's daughter is on the receiving end. Or maybe your own daughter is suffering from such misbehaved brat.

True. The importance of moral values are to be injected in a child from the very formative years. Showing respect to woman and elders is the habit to be cultivated from the earliest phase of life.

I saw a man who was reminding his son 'ladies first' despite there were not many commuters on the local station where I take train in the morning. I was so amused to see him raising a little gentleman. It is so rare in our country.

Rare in our country. Its unfortunate. Any nation is built upon the strong foundations of discipline. And this wont happen overnight unless the rudiments of discipline are started from the tender age.
Hello everyone,

I was going through this article, found on the facebook. Is this real picture of our country, or just an allegation?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-a-travelers-heaven-a-womans-hell-American-student/articleshow/21972494.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

I don't know that this story is true or false but it is fact that women are not safe in India. Not only women a common person is not safe in India.

When we talk of Common person in India they do not matter for our governments beyond their vote but foreign tourists are no common people they are our guest and our responsibility who build or destroy our image if mistreated. No one respects us in other countries if we misbehave with them.

Guests are god for we Indians. But for some person guests are prey. Our politician and administration are also not serious for image of country. Earlier grand son of ex CM of Punjab rape two foreigners but no serious action was taken by government. Son of Odissa's IGP rape of foreigner lady in Rajasthan, once we was released on bail we never came back.
The latest Mumbai gangrape is the proof of what India is. And that's not all. These are only those cases that get the attention due to media. What about those which go unnoticed? I think, India isn't really safe for women. And by the way India is the no. 1 country in the world for incest. That's indeed sad.

Rare in our country. Its unfortunate. Any nation is built upon the strong foundations of discipline. And this wont happen overnight unless the rudiments of discipline are started from the tender age.

Very true ! It is for this reason alone we teach small kids to say thank you, sorry and please.The training has to start at home and they need to do it on a daily basis.It is part of building a responsible personality who contributes rather than destry the fabrics of a society ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Very true ! It is for this reason alone we teach small kids to say thank you, sorry and please.The training has to start at home and they need to do it on a daily basis.It is part of building a responsible personality who contributes rather than destry the fabrics of a society ..

He asked his son to wait until the only lady get on the local train who was standing behind 3 of us. I go to city every morning from my suburb to attend my classes. And there are never more than 10 -15 commuters in the compartment that can carry 120. But etiquette matter a lot.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.