Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
no doubt.this story is all true.Because if such things can happen to indian girls day to day then it can happen to foreigners also. Infact I witnessed in metro or market from a teenage boy to an old-age man they all stare at foreign girls very badly and not only foreign many times indian girls also face same situation being stared or harrased by bad comments from group of boys or men. :(

There is nothing astonishing in such incidents. They have become so rampant and regular. Thats why they say truth is stranger than fiction. These are the real stories. They are making our heads bend with shame. A disgrace to the country
no doubt.this story is all true.Because if such things can happen to indian girls day to day then it can happen to foreigners also. Infact I witnessed in metro or market from a teenage boy to an old-age man they all stare at foreign girls very badly and not only foreign many times indian girls also face same situation being stared or harrased by bad comments from group of boys or men. :(

There is nothing astonishing in such incidents. They have become so rampant and regular. Thats why they say truth is stranger than fiction. These are the real stories. They are making our heads bend with shame. A disgrace to the country

Please do not brand them as 'stories' but certificates of our ill mentality. Sooner we learn to behave else we shall be discarded on international level.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Please do not brand them as 'stories' but certificates of our ill mentality. Sooner we learn to behave else we shall be discarded on international level.

Yes. Corrected my mistake. They are not stories but our conduct certificates.

Our first aim should be to work on our mentality so that we are atleast able to look ourselves in eyes...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
In fact, it is astonishing that even though major parts of our Country provided with TV and Radio and the men and women listening to news and harassment of the women and foreigners and no change is seen in the people at least listening to our bad conduct (by the people)

Swetha Shenoy
In fact, it is astonishing that even though major parts of our Country provided with TV and Radio and the men and women listening to news and harassment of the women and foreigners and no change is seen in the people at least listening to our bad conduct (by the people)

Because shweta we don't listen to them and we hardly care about such news. We are raised with the mentality that women are always less and to be treated like that only. It will take a generation to bring the change

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I hear that people who are very hard working comes from the masses, atleast there must be 10% of the people who cares about the fellow people?

It is very pathetic to know that our own people does things like that!

Swetha Shenoy

Our first aim should be to work on our mentality so that we are atleast able to look ourselves in eyes...

Yes this should be our top priority. This is the country where we treat our guests as "Atithi Devo Bhava.". Our guests are gods. we should live to the expectations of that old saying

No one learns from TV or Radio but it is all about upbringing, unless the male child will taught to behave nothing is going to change. We shall have to come out of mentality that our child ( a boy of 20 or more) cannot do any wrong. He can stunt bike, eve tease or go insulting teachers but when it comes to punishment a whole hell breaks loose. it is double standard, do not expect change in society if trend goes on. You shall have to make them learn to respect law. If He is your boy, someone's daughter is on the receiving end. Or maybe your own daughter is suffering from such misbehaved brat.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No one learns from TV or Radio but it is all about upbringing, unless the male child will taught to behave nothing is going to change. We shall have to come out of mentality that our child ( a boy of 20 or more) cannot do any wrong. He can stunt bike, eve tease or go insulting teachers but when it comes to punishment a whole hell breaks loose. it is double standard, do not expect change in society if trend goes on. You shall have to make them learn to respect law. If He is your boy, someone's daughter is on the receiving end. Or maybe your own daughter is suffering from such misbehaved brat.

True. The importance of moral values are to be injected in a child from the very formative years. Showing respect to woman and elders is the habit to be cultivated from the earliest phase of life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.