Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, I suffer from morbid obesity but i have not yet found any symptoms of BP or diabetes in me

I make sure i get ample exercise every day. I climb 90 steps to my cabin and 60 steps to my home and i make sure during office hours, i walk the steps atleast thrice

Moreover i drink lots of water which makes me active and not lethargic

I agree with Kalyani,,, with the advent of affordable mobiles, kids and toddlers are not interested to play outside but inside with their gadgets!

90 steps and 60 steps way back! I haven't taken a single step in this direction!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

kYA Chinmoyji just pulling my leg all the time ..eh!!!!

Nahhhh...he is probably just jealous that you can walk so much!!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well, I suffer from morbid obesity but i have not yet found any symptoms of BP or diabetes in me

I make sure i get ample exercise every day. I climb 90 steps to my cabin and 60 steps to my home and i make sure during office hours, i walk the steps atleast thrice

I agree with Kalyani,,, with the advent of affordable mobiles, kids and toddlers are not interested to play outside but inside with their gadgets!

90 steps and 60 steps way back! I haven't taken a single step in this direction!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

No, I am trying to get inspired to take a few steps from now on by trying to pulling myself off my center of gravity!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

No, I am trying to get inspired to take a few steps from now on by trying to pulling myself off my center of gravity!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

You mean, you are going to sit in merry-go-around and throw yourself out using centrifugal force off your centre of gravity????????? wow what a way of exercise!!!!

Swetha Shenoy

You mean, you are going to sit in merry-go-around and throw yourself out using centrifugal force off your centre of gravity????????? wow what a way of exercise!!!!

I don't what kind of force it would be - let me call it 'Swetha's Force' , he he!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.