Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya Ram babu gaaru, you are right, but I hardly find time for shopping!!!!!!!!!

Moreover, i need to buy clothes and then send them to kerala (as gift) and shop clues and snapdeal donot have courier clients in those places!

Rambabu is saying right thing. Buy clothes from market and sent them with courier. Once I order for books on line but till the day I didn't received book.

The location of your residence also plays a role. Metro cities like Hyderabad get anything delivered to them within no time, so I think Swetha will not have any problems with that. I order a lot of books and other stuff online regularly and I usually get them within 3-5 days of ordering!

Same here.. I have ordered many thing online and get them on time.. Depends upon seller , it may take more than 4-5 days.... But authentic sellers do deliver them..

True....I have never had problem even once all these times. Flipkart delivers the quickest but they are therefore expensive than most others. Infibeam is cheaper for the same reason, they charge a little less and take a little longer than Flipkart!

When flipkart started it used to be the cheapest... but yes now their fame is world level and hence increase in prices... but their delivery is best.. Far better than anything... Infibeam is bad in delivery.. Have great experience with flipkart... And these days junglee is also going good..

True...but I would not say that infibeam delivery is bad, right from the beginning they mention their delivery period which is quite long but they adhere to it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Moreover, i need to buy clothes and then send them to kerala (as gift) and shop clues and snapdeal donot have courier clients in those places!

Rambabu is saying right thing. Buy clothes from market and sent them with courier. Once I order for books on line but till the day I didn't received book.

The location of your residence also plays a role. Metro cities like Hyderabad get anything delivered to them within no time, so I think Swetha will not have any problems with that. I order a lot of books and other stuff online regularly and I usually get them within 3-5 days of ordering!

Same here.. I have ordered many thing online and get them on time.. Depends upon seller , it may take more than 4-5 days.... But authentic sellers do deliver them..

True....I have never had problem even once all these times. Flipkart delivers the quickest but they are therefore expensive than most others. Infibeam is cheaper for the same reason, they charge a little less and take a little longer than Flipkart!

When flipkart started it used to be the cheapest... but yes now their fame is world level and hence increase in prices... but their delivery is best.. Far better than anything... Infibeam is bad in delivery.. Have great experience with flipkart... And these days junglee is also going good..

True...but I would not say that infibeam delivery is bad, right from the beginning they mention their delivery period which is quite long but they adhere to it.

Yes.. Agreed.. They did deliver on time they mentioned and they did mention that it will take time... thts why when i need things urgently i order from flipkart coz i trust their fast delivery..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Swetha, Jabong is the best website for buying clothes, they have a good service and a great range of clothes. They are also reliable, although I have never bought clothes online until now, my friend buys regularly from them. Homeshop18 is also a good site and reliable one.

I too have not bought clothes online nor my children who are fussy when it comes to fit....But I too have heard a lot about Jabong being good from others who have used it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If possible name the sites. My location is Sriganganagar, Rajasthan.

If possible name the sites. My location is Sriganganagar, Rajasthan.

Try Flipkart , infibeam , jaboong, junglee.. And enter your pin code their before ordering.. They will tell the availability..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Friends

I would like to know, do you know any website or shopping site online where i can buy clothes and also gift them?

I had a bad experience with shop clues and snapdeal :(
zappos is a clean, fast and intuitive Android app for buying clothes while browsing with your Android device.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Jobang is the best website for purchasing cloths and cosmetics. Even you can purchase through eBay also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.