Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I am work addicted. After office i even work in Home till i sleep. So every minute i will be at my system to work and earn

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Good morning members- this link is perfect for developed countries but not applicable to Indian work conditions where working lesser than 70 hours a week is insufficient. In case of married women it could range in 80-90 and if she is working woman then above 100 hours per week might not considered normal but it is her fate. Thank you.

I'm an Indian and I'm implementing the principle successfully of 'striking a balance between work and leisure ' since long. What all you need is determination and effective time management.

Indian women in most cases are no better than captive labor, forced to work. They are not after work but work is after them, sorry but that is bitter truth.

The problem can be solved. There are helping husbands still existing. A bit of understanding and adjustment between the couple will ease the situation for a woman.
nature of my job relates to work day in and out and then take rest for two to three days and in my job all the management fundamentals are not working as one has to complete a set up jobs and then take rest to join into the next set of jobs, in my job arena there is no such word and place for pending.

Resting after after a stint of work is what you need. The thread says the same. And that's the way how a balance has to be struck between work and leisure.
Yes, I am work addicted. After office i even work in Home till i sleep. So every minute i will be at my system to work and earn

Seeing you after a long time. Anyways, I suggest you should at least have some time off evrey day only for you. I too used to be working always, but later came to know the importance of devoting time for oneself.
hey i have some tips for workaholics have a glimpse

To help you diagnose a possible work addiction, review the following questions. If you answer yes to any of them, it's likely that you have an unhealthy addiction to work, says Susan Mendlowitz, a clinical social worker at Pacific Clinics, a treatment facility in Pasadena, Calif.

Is work more exciting than family or anything else in your life?
Do you often take work with you to bed?
Have your family and friends given up expecting you to be on time because of your work demands?
Do you become impatient with people who have priorities besides work?
Is the future a constant worry for you even when things are going well?
Have your long hours at work hurt your personal relationships?
Do you think about work while driving, falling asleep or when others are talking?
Is your life full of work-related stressors that affect your ability to sleep, diet and health?
Take our Workaholic Test.

Unhealthy work addictions are best dealt with by counselors and therapists who specialize in workplace problems. "Like all addictions, it's tough to stop the addicting behavior without professional help," says Ms. Mendlowitz. "Many agencies advertise help on the Internet, and a number of free self-help groups have sprung up. But like all addictions, workaholism gets worse with time. If you are a work addict, seeking help in the early stages may save you many years of unhappiness."
Y

To help you diagnose a possible work addiction, review the following questions. If you answer yes to any of them, it's likely that you have an unhealthy addiction to work, says Susan Mendlowitz, a clinical social worker at Pacific Clinics, a treatment facility in Pasadena, Calif.

Have your family and friends given up expecting you to be on time because of your work demands?
Do you become impatient with people who have priorities besides worYay?
Do you think about work while driving, falling asleep or when others are talking?
Is your life full of work-related stressors that affect your ability to sleep, diet and health?

Unhealthy work addictions are best dealt with by counselors and therapists who specialize in workplace problems. "Like all addictions, it's tough to stop the addicting behavior without professional help," says Ms. Mendlowitz. "Many agencies advertise help on the Internet, and a number of free self-help groups have sprung up. But like all addictions, workaholism gets worse with time. If you are a work addict, seeking help in the early stages may save you many years of unhappiness."

I solved my work addiction habits without any counseling .What all you need to know is that you are a work addict before any thing else. Once you know the cause, cure is just a matter of time.
Y

I solved my work addiction habits without any counseling .What all you need to know is that you are a work addict before any thing else. Once you know the cause, cure is just a matter of time.

I guess that's pretty much possible. I have also done the same. With some common sense and self planing it is possible to chalk out one's own schedule. It is easy to find out what's missing and allotting more time to those activities.
Y

I guess that's pretty much possible. I have also done the same. With some common sense and self planing it is possible to chalk out one's own schedule. It is easy to find out what's missing and allotting more time to those activities.

That's it.They say for every problem there is a solution just by its side. If you look with care solution stands before you.

Seeing you after a long time. Anyways, I suggest you should at least have some time off evrey day only for you. I too used to be working always, but later came to know the importance of devoting time for oneself.

Yes abhijit, As i was busy with other works, I could nt able to spare more time on boddunan. But everyday i visit the site, atleast to give votes.Because boddunan is the first site which paid me first time online. So i cannot neglect this site.

Anyway i will try to follow your suggestion, thank you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes abhijit, As i was busy with other works, I could nt able to spare more time on boddunan. But everyday i visit the site, atleast to give votes.Because boddunan is the first site which paid me first time online. So i cannot neglect this site.

I too was busy with my web site some days back and so was away for about 2-3 month. But now I make it a point to be here without fail daily. It's really like an addiction. But everything that I do now is within the time limits set for me.

I too was busy with my web site some days back and so was away for about 2-3 month. But now I make it a point to be here without fail daily. It's really like an addiction. But everything that I do now is within the time limits set for me.

The "Slot System" which is an accepted system that works well to get away from this addiction. Slot system means allocating each of your important works a specific and firm time, which in no condition should be violated. Though difficult in the beginning, it works well and provides ample to both your work and leisure. Thus striking a balance between work and leisure.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.