Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I am work addicted. After office i even work in Home till i sleep. So every minute i will be at my system to work and earn

Seeing you after a long time. Anyways, I suggest you should at least have some time off evrey day only for you. I too used to be working always, but later came to know the importance of devoting time for oneself.

Yes abhijit, As i was busy with other works, I could nt able to spare more time on boddunan. But everyday i visit the site, atleast to give votes.Because boddunan is the first site which paid me first time online. So i cannot neglect this site.

Anyway i will try to follow your suggestion, thank you

I too was busy with my web site some days back and so was away for about 2-3 month. But now I make it a point to be here without fail daily. It's really like an addiction. But everything that I do now is within the time limits set for me.

The "Slot System" which is an accepted system that works well to get away from this addiction. Slot system means allocating each of your important works a specific and firm time, which in no condition should be violated. Though difficult in the beginning, it works well and provides ample to both your work and leisure. Thus striking a balance between work and leisure.

Is 'slot system' an official word for such a thing? I have used such compartments for my work. I am currently working at 4 places simultaneously and if I don't make such slots, things won't work out for me. I have my own schedule that I follow. May be I have done the slots for my work ;)
Yes, I am work addicted. After office i even work in Home till i sleep. So every minute i will be at my system to work and earn

Seeing you after a long time. Anyways, I suggest you should at least have some time off evrey day only for you. I too used to be working always, but later came to know the importance of devoting time for oneself.

Yes abhijit, As i was busy with other works, I could nt able to spare more time on boddunan. But everyday i visit the site, atleast to give votes.Because boddunan is the first site which paid me first time online. So i cannot neglect this site.

Anyway i will try to follow your suggestion, thank you

I too was busy with my web site some days back and so was away for about 2-3 month. But now I make it a point to be here without fail daily. It's really like an addiction. But everything that I do now is within the time limits set for me.

The "Slot System" which is an accepted system that works well to get away from this addiction. Slot system means allocating each of your important works a specific and firm time, which in no condition should be violated. Though difficult in the beginning, it works well and provides ample to both your work and leisure. Thus striking a balance between work and leisure.

Is 'slot system' an official word for such a thing? I have used such compartments for my work. I am currently working at 4 places simultaneously and if I don't make such slots, things won't work out for me. I have my own schedule that I follow. May be I have done the slots for my work ;)

The results will be quite heartening. At the end of the day you will be both happy and satisfied. Above all you will feel as if the entire time under the sun is at your disposal. Give it a try.
Hmm... I have never tried to calculate that... But i think i am not a work addict.. :).. Don't know its good or bad though... Life these days is hard.. so one needs to be addicted to good thing...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Hmm... I have never tried to calculate that... But i think i am not a work addict.. :).. Don't know its good or bad though... Life these days is hard.. so one needs to be addicted to good thing...

Getting addicted to work is good provided you know how to distribute your work between work and leisure..
Yes we should take at least 1 day a week to get full refreshment from working life.We may be lazy with More work .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes we should take at least 1 day a week to get full refreshment from working life.We may be lazy with More work .

Work without leisure will reduce your productivity. Your quality of work will deteriorate.

But I suggest, there should be breaks in between works too. Instead of working six days and taking rest one full day, it will be better to take a pause every now and then. This should go well with those who aren't government servants.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.