Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Striking a balance between work and leisure will lead to healthy life. If it is otherwise, beware you are likely to suffer physical and mental deterioration.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/workaholism-reduces-physical-and-mental-wellbeing/1161290/

This is something that is successfully being followed by all European countries.They work for 5 days in a week and weekends are for the family and for rest and other activities.Most offices are closed and no work gets done during weekends unlike here and USA where some ccompanies who are goal oriented work even during weekends...In the long run it proves to be quite unhealthy !

They can afford to do that because their government supports them in bad time and also provides them with free medical, education, old-age, no job allowances. If Indians were to get these facilities, they would ask for 4 days week probably. You can see that in government sector, they enjoy 2-3 hours a day and please do not ask how many days a week they go to their offices. In case of government sector we are chutty and strike ruled country with all perks paid.

Its your life and its your business to devise and design your own way to enrich your life without looking for assistance from external sources.

Besides work is a culture, a passion for some. For your ready reference- All active workers/members on this forum need not be as active as they are for the sake of money, but they love to spend their time here doing something. I know you'll agree with me on this point.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow
Striking a balance between work and leisure will lead to healthy life. If it is otherwise, beware you are likely to suffer physical and mental deterioration.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/workaholism-reduces-physical-and-mental-wellbeing/1161290/

This is something that is successfully being followed by all European countries.They work for 5 days in a week and weekends are for the family and for rest and other activities.Most offices are closed and no work gets done during weekends unlike here and USA where some ccompanies who are goal oriented work even during weekends...In the long run it proves to be quite unhealthy !

They can afford to do that because their government supports them in bad time and also provides them with free medical, education, old-age, no job allowances. If Indians were to get these facilities, they would ask for 4 days week probably. You can see that in government sector, they enjoy 2-3 hours a day and please do not ask how many days a week they go to their offices. In case of government sector we are chutty and strike ruled country with all perks paid.

Its your life and its your business to devise and design your own way to enrich your life without looking for assistance from external sources.

Besides work is a culture, a passion for some. For your ready reference- All active workers/members on this forum need not be as active as they are for the sake of money, but they love to spend their time here doing something. I know you'll agree with me on this point.

I will agree with you 100 percent. Work is a culture. And i agree with you on another count. All active members are here not exactly for money. "Mehanat mera Imaan aur Dharam. " Jug Jug Jeeo.
Today there are many equipment available that will save time for you. But still we are all complaining about shortage of time. And people are stuck to their work. I fail to understand this. I am, of late, making it sure that I spend some time for myself and be away from work daily, which I wasn't doing earlier.
Today there are many equipment available that will save time for you. But still we are all complaining about shortage of time. And people are stuck to their work. I fail to understand this. I am, of late, making it sure that I spend some time for myself and be away from work daily, which I wasn't doing earlier.

A wise decision indeed. Remember the grand old saying, "All work, no play make Jack dull boy"?
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

I will agree with you 100 percent. Work is a culture. And i agree with you on another count. All active members are here not exactly for money. "Mehanat mera Imaan aur Dharam. " Jug Jug Jeeo.

Thats true ! more than the money and points it becomess a routine that you get accustomed to and you want to contribute to the best of your ability ! It is the same in real life where once you take up a job, you have to gve it all you can...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A true worker knows how to manage work and time, he or she never hesitates to work irrespective of hours but completion of job is more important. Keeping time for oneself is must to keep mentally and physically fit.
A true worker knows how to manage work and time, he or she never hesitates to work irrespective of hours but completion of job is more important. Keeping time for oneself is must to keep mentally and physically fit.

Rest is necessary for efficient work. I believe in adhering to hours except when unexpected development necessitates working beyond. However, any particular item of work should not be left unfinished. Hence I never take up any new item when only one hour is left.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A wise decision indeed. Remember the grand old saying, "All work, no play make Jack dull boy"?

Yes, it was important to do that. I had been working without enjoying the cold breeze in the evening or playing badminton in the nearby garden for many months now. But these days, I am a regular there with my wife or friend. But I make it a point to be there.

Rest is necessary for efficient work. I believe in adhering to hours except when unexpected development necessitates working beyond. However, any particular item of work should not be left unfinished. Hence I never take up any new item when only one hour is left.

Being persistent and consistent is very important in life.It is part of the work culture that needs to be cultivated while children ar young. Once you take up a job you should be responsible enough to see it through which most people dont do..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good morning members- this link is perfect for developed countries but not applicable to Indian work conditions where working lesser than 70 hours a week is insufficient. In case of married women it could range in 80-90 and if she is working woman then above 100 hours per week might not considered normal but it is her fate. Thank you.

I'm an Indian and I'm implementing the principle successfully of 'striking a balance between work and leisure ' since long. What all you need is determination and effective time management.

Indian women in most cases are no better than captive labor, forced to work. They are not after work but work is after them, sorry but that is bitter truth.

The problem can be solved. There are helping husbands still existing. A bit of understanding and adjustment between the couple will ease the situation for a woman.
nature of my job relates to work day in and out and then take rest for two to three days and in my job all the management fundamentals are not working as one has to complete a set up jobs and then take rest to join into the next set of jobs, in my job arena there is no such word and place for pending.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.