Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Reading enables mind to think over objects of interest, which enables the person to take intelligence and informed decisions. It is important for social and economic advantage.
booksquore2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
booksquore2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Adityaa
I also like reading books. I have some 300 paperbacks and more than 100 e-books in my collection. I also like to gift books to my friends and cousins.
Reading enables mind to think over objects of interest, which enables the person to take intelligence and informed decisions. It is important for social and economic advantage.

I use all my strength to reach out for a book, the source of knowledge.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10838]}

I spare no efforts to reach out for a book of my liking, for it's the source of knowledge.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10839]}

A digital drawing : Rambabu
Suppose you got a gift from someone. Once you open it, the thrill and excitement is gone. But it’s not so in the case of a Book. Book is a gift, you can open it any number of times. Every time you open a book, it gives the same excitement and thrill as it gave in the first time.
A book is a gift you can open again and again.- Garrison Keillor.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10832]}

Illustration : Rambabu

Yes books provide you whatever you need to enhance your knowledge, solve curiosity and above all way to life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Suppose you got a gift from someone. Once you open it, the thrill and excitement is gone. But it’s not so in the case of a Book. Book is a gift, you can open it any number of times. Every time you open a book, it gives the same excitement and thrill as it gave in the first time.

Yes books provide you whatever you need to enhance your knowledge, solve curiosity and above all way to life.

I have quest for knowledge. And I found the best way to quench my thirst for knowledge is books and only books. Of late after acquiring my Ipad, it became still easier for me . I started collecting E books in a big way.

I have quest for knowledge. And I found the best way to quench my thirst for knowledge is books and only books. Of late after acquiring my Ipad, it became still easier for me . I started collecting E books in a big way.
There are few website which offers e-books for free from there it can be downloaded to laptop replacement, in Android from Google Play Books and there are many other options such as Amazon kindle and Apple.

http://mohanmekap.com/

There are few website which offers e-books for free from there it can be downloaded to laptop replacement, in Android from Google Play Books and there are many other options such as Amazon kindle and Apple.

Apple I Pad itself is offering many free E Books. Yesterday, I imported an excellent E Book on Photosop tutorials.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.