Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Knowledge is an ever flowing river. Brings new knowledge. One has to accept this new knowledge, discarding the old knowledge. Living with old knowledge will make you outdated. For this, you have to keep your mind open always.

"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open."-- Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10842]}

illustration : Rambabu

Sir Ji- I prefer to have my mind closed, so that whatever little is there remains there. Knowledge is like an ever flowing river, it may decide to flow in lower direction, the way leading out. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Knowledge is an ever flowing river. Brings new knowledge. One has to accept this new knowledge, discarding the old knowledge. Living with old knowledge will make you outdated. For this, you have to keep your mind open always.

"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open."-- Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10842]}

illustration : Rambabu

Sir Ji- I prefer to have my mind closed, so that whatever little is there remains there. Knowledge is like an ever flowing river, it may decide to flow in lower direction, the way leading out. :laugh:

A very humorous answer Munna. There is a point in your comment. Its necessary to preserve whatever you have. That's what one should do before trying to acquire new knowledge.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.