Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bihar me ek kahabat hai- Jab tak rahega samosa me alu tab tak rahega bihar me lalu.

That is not a real kahavat, but a statement compiled by Lalu himself to attract large crowds for his rallies. But now Lalu's charisma had dwindled down and people have become more conscientious and aware. Even though it has taken a long time for him to get convicted, it is still a step towards righting things that are wrong. Let us hope and be positive that the current trend prevails and he and his party is not brought again into power.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Thankfully CBI has done a great job in sending Lallu away for 5 years and also slapping a fine on him for 25 lakhs _ The most shocking yet amusing comment came from his party leaders who said that Lallu is being targetted because he was secular and was pro poor - what a joke ! after having gobbled up nearly 1000 crores of public money, they have the nerve to say this...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thankfully CBI has done a great job in sending Lallu away for 5 years and also slapping a fine on him for 25 lakhs _ The most shocking yet amusing comment came from his party leaders who said that Lallu is being targetted because he was secular and was pro poor - what a joke ! after having gobbled up nearly 1000 crores of public money, they have the nerve to say this...

Yes finally special CBI courts have sent him to his ultimate place but how long does he stay there is hard to say. With tricks up their sleeves, it is not safe to judge their further action yet.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.