Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lalu and his part thinks his party becomes stronger whenever he goes to jail. Is it Lalu's end as a politician, Once again, Indian judiciary reigns supreme. Despite new ordinances to protect these criminal politicians, it is good to see Laloo sent to jail. Should he stay there for ever to make his party stronger and our country safe from further scams!
Lalu has seen his best years, from now on it is apparent that it is the beginning of end of his political career,

You never know, a cat has nine lives while a politicians in India has ten.

A politician has as many lives as voters allow.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

His party and his family hope that he will be set free like Malayam singh was and he will be back.....There is not an iota of regret nor any shame felt at the conviction ! How can one expect India to move forward with this lot of politicians ! In fact most people have this mindset..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

His party and his family hope that he will be set free like Malayam singh was and he will be back.....There is not an iota of regret nor any shame felt at the conviction ! How can one expect India to move forward with this lot of politicians ! In fact most people have this mindset..

Forget about attitude of Lalu Yadav and associates. what is more worrying is attitude of voters. If he and his party still gets vote, whom will you blame- voters or Lalu. If voters still support him, we have nothing to do except beat our heads.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Forget about attitude of Lalu Yadav and associates. what is more worrying is attitude of voters. If he and his party still gets vote, whom will you blame- voters or Lalu. If voters still support him, we have nothing to do except beat our heads.

Yes, that's the painful reality. At the end of the day, it's the " People's mandate" that matters.
I doubt how Indian judiciary reigns supreme. It has taken 16 long years for the man to get convicted. This doesn't infuse faith in judiciary at all and that, it is certainly for the powerful men.
I doubt how Indian judiciary reigns supreme. It has taken 16 long years for the man to get convicted. This doesn't infuse faith in judiciary at all and that, it is certainly for the powerful men.

It is none of the fault of our judiciary but the way politicians keep changing rules in their own favor. If the pending ordinance is signed by president, then you cannot expect any action from any court in cases like these..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Absolutely, I agree with that Like people get ike leaders and it is the people that have to be blamed.Lallu and other corrupt politicians like him make hay when the sun shines..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

That is general attitude of every party in our country. For them every one else is criminal except them. The truth is every one is naked inside their clothes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow
Bihar me ek kahabat hai- Jab tak rahega samosa me alu tab tak rahega bihar me lalu.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: shadow
Bihar me ek kahabat hai- Jab tak rahega samosa me alu tab tak rahega bihar me lalu.

In bihar there is no samosa, it is called singhara there so lalu will go to serve her term in a state where samosa is available.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.