Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Malala is saying this where her life is in risk as many anti organisation is threating.
Details-http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/I-want-to-become-Prime-Minister-of-Pakistan-Malala-Yousafzai/articleshow/23960099.cms

She is still very young and has been through a harrowing experience and that should make her realise how difficult the task of being a leader in that country unless you yourself are ready to be one of those who identifies with terror and are able to manipulate it which is not possible for her.If she hopes for any positive change she should know better since the mindset of the people is very difficult to change. She should instead make the best of her life from wherever she is ...
She was nominated for Nobel peace prize and missed it, she was courageous and support of his father is a back bone for her and hope she would continue do this justice to fight with bullets with pen with her hand.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Malala is saying this where her life is in risk as many anti organisation is threating.
Details-http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/I-want-to-become-Prime-Minister-of-Pakistan-Malala-Yousafzai/articleshow/23960099.cms

She is still very young and has been through a harrowing experience and that should make her realise how difficult the task of being a leader in that country unless you yourself are ready to be one of those who identifies with terror and are able to manipulate it which is not possible for her.If she hopes for any positive change she should know better since the mindset of the people is very difficult to change. She should instead make the best of her life from wherever she is ...
She was nominated for Nobel peace prize and missed it, she was courageous and support of his father is a back bone for her and hope she would continue do this justice to fight with bullets with pen with her hand.

In a press statement she revealed, even if she has gun in her hands, she will not hurt the person who attacks and injures her. It sounds ridiculous in the preset Pakistani scenario, but, with steely will which has already proved she has, she can.
Didnt the world laugh when Gandhiji challenged that mighty power where the Sun never sets on it ? Gandhiji is her role model.
Oh she wants to become the PM of Pakistan? Pakistan really needs people like her. I am sure they will develop a lot under her as she will have power to wield.

But Pakistan is not safe for her.

Her ambition is to serve Pakistan like her role model Benazir Bhutto. How can she become the PM of Pakistan, if she leaves Pakistan ?

Yes it is not possible for her if she leaves Pakistan. She must be wait for some time. God bless her.

In a press statement she revealed, even if she has gun in her hands, she will not hurt the person who attacks and injures her. It sounds ridiculous in the preset Pakistani scenario, but, with steely will which has already proved she has, she can.
Didnt the world laugh when Gandhiji challenged that mighty power where the Sun never sets on it ? Gandhiji is her role model.

I am afraid she has lost half the battle if she did not know the present day tactics of dealing with the present day situation prevailing in her part of the world. All right Gandhi challenged the Brits in his own style but this was not Gandhi alone who brought freedom to India but many other factors were involved. There were many countries 'liberated' from clutches of Brits almost the same time but that was due to International pressure. Tell me which other country is ruled by Brits today? None of the countries liberated i 40s had Gandhi to fight the way he did.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am afraid she has lost half the battle if she did not know the present day tactics of dealing with the present day situation prevailing in her part of the world. All right Gandhi challenged the Brits in his own style but this was not Gandhi alone who brought freedom to India but many other factors were involved. There were many countries 'liberated' from clutches of Brits almost the same time but that was due to International pressure. Tell me which other country is ruled by Brits today? None of the countries liberated i 40s had Gandhi to fight the way he did.

Gandhi started the moment against racial discrimination in South Africa. At that time Gandhi never thought about liberating India at all. In a bid to protest against the racial discrimination in South Africa, the seed for "Satyagtaha" was sown.Remember, even at that time Gandhi never thought of liberating India.
The concept of Satyagraha has influenced Martin Luther King who was also fighting for the color discrimination in America. At that time Independence struggle was not started
It was this concept of Satyagraha that attracted Malala or Obama or Dalailama.

And about the question who is responsible in bringing independence to India, i dont want to talk because its a distortion of history spread by the colonial Brits, just to cover their defeat with a lame excuse.

All that is fine but leading a rogue nation like Pakistan is not an easy task for someone like her because it requires rogues to do it who are merciless,double talking and ready to stab people in the back, thats what they have been doing with spineless indian leaders all these years and the situation has only deteriorated ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All that is fine but leading a rogue nation like Pakistan is not an easy task for someone like her because it requires rogues to do it who are merciless,double talking and ready to stab people in the back, thats what they have been doing with spineless indian leaders all these years and the situation has only deteriorated ..
In India there should be one such figure who should fight against so called customs of honor killing, with a strong public outrage these rags of cotton will surely weather away.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In India there should be one such figure who should fight against so called customs of honor killing, with a strong public outrage these rags of cotton will surely weather away.

Honest people are there, But they lack the guts to call, "A Spade A Spade." Such honesty is like moonlight in wilderness.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.