Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh she wants to become the PM of Pakistan? Pakistan really needs people like her. I am sure they will develop a lot under her as she will have power to wield.

This 14 year old girl has guts. Seeing her selfless attitude even the Nobel foundation is considering the covetous Nobel Peace Prize. UN appointed her as its peace ambassador. I really wish to see her at the helm of the affairs of Pakistan.

Unfortunately Malala did not get Nobel Prize this year, she thinks that she has to work before getting somewhere.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh she wants to become the PM of Pakistan? Pakistan really needs people like her. I am sure they will develop a lot under her as she will have power to wield.

This 14 year old girl has guts. Seeing her selfless attitude even the Nobel foundation is considering the covetous Nobel Peace Prize. UN appointed her as its peace ambassador. I really wish to see her at the helm of the affairs of Pakistan.

Unfortunately Malala did not get Nobel Prize this year, she thinks that she has to work before getting somewhere.

She has the advantage of age. Certainly she will work to achieve her goals.

But Pakistan is not safe for her.

But Pakistan is not safe for her.

Her ambition is to serve Pakistan like her role model Benazir Bhutto. How can she become the PM of Pakistan, if she leaves Pakistan ?

She is indeed an example of guts. Not every child of her age will be so sure as to what she wishes to be in the future. And that too a PM of Pakistan? Certainly, she is one of her kinds.
Circumstances can make people more determined, irrespective of their age. A 6 years old begins to accept challenges, and grabs it by the collar. That's how one reaches to his goals.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Circumstances can make people more determined, irrespective of their age. A 6 years old begins to accept challenges, and grabs it by the collar. That's how one reaches to his goals.

Exactly, its only in the trying times an individual comes out with the best. Malala had lot of trying times even in such a young age.Even a cat pounces like a tiger in the face of trying times.

I totally agree with you. Even our freedom fighters is an example of this. There were circumstances that made them come out so strongly against the British. Situations make a man.

I totally agree with you. Even our freedom fighters is an example of this. There were circumstances that made them come out so strongly against the British. Situations make a man.

Had Gandhi been not thrown away from the train compartment in South Africa by a white man, the concept of Satyagraha and freedom fighting would not have sprouted up. Here the condition, being thrown away prompted Gandhi to start the greatest non- violent movement the world has ever seen.
Malala is saying this where her life is in risk as many anti organisation is threating.
Details-http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/I-want-to-become-Prime-Minister-of-Pakistan-Malala-Yousafzai/articleshow/23960099.cms

She is still very young and has been through a harrowing experience and that should make her realise how difficult the task of being a leader in that country unless you yourself are ready to be one of those who identifies with terror and are able to manipulate it which is not possible for her.If she hopes for any positive change she should know better since the mindset of the people is very difficult to change. She should instead make the best of her life from wherever she is ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.