Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have account in Facebook but I have never felt it interesting ever. I feel it is wastage of time to chat on it.
I feel very strange to read such news.
There is apparently anothet social site being promoted which is very similar to facebook started by two Indian teenagers,,,who knows what would happen in say 2 years time! FB became well known only in the past 5 years or so...

People are getting more and more hooked to the social sites, especially the young. I am hearing about whatsapp a lot more these days, every day or the other I get asked by many ladies whether I have a whatsapp account or not, when I answer no, I get a weird look thrown at me! :blink: And these ladies are not even so conversant about the current affairs, what is happening with the world, with the neighbourhood that we live in, they do not even know what is going on in our country. All they are concerned about is their self-image they get to promote by flaunting their expensive smartphones in others' faces, not knowing its a double-edged sword!

They get caught up in image building not realising how shallow the whole thing looks and sounds...The best thing to do is to ignore them and do what you want ! It is the same with me, some of my friends, colleagues and even relatives always comment about my good old mobile phone instrument which as far as I am concerned is good enough.They all carry a fancy phone that cost a bomb and grumble about how complicated it is and how they dont use half the features available...Honestly , why should you follow the others and try forever to keep up with them? why not do your own thing at least once in a while?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Whats app is popular for free sms and audio video messaging. Now BBM is open to all platforms. It is safer as it uses pin.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.