Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh that's indeed horrible. I won't blame the guy in this case, but would blame the girl entirely. There are many such bous lurking around to trap such girls. And if such an educated virl behaves in such a way, what needs to be said more?

Educated sometimes means just book knowledge which is not enough to deal with the world.One needs to have some common sense too , otherwise they get into impossible situations like this...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oh that's indeed horrible. I won't blame the guy in this case, but would blame the girl entirely. There are many such bous lurking around to trap such girls. And if such an educated virl behaves in such a way, what needs to be said more?

Educated sometimes means just book knowledge which is not enough to deal with the world.One needs to have some common sense too , otherwise they get into impossible situations like this...
Proper common sense and it is always one needs to update oneself with cyber security, sometimes while doing FB or Twitter one can feel the world within themselves, that is nothing new, during my engineering days on 2005, it is the Yahoo Messenger as I have seen many have used it, I have used it but later bored of it, FB is the same the different version of Yahoo Messenger, all the bogus going there, it is always important to add friend to whom you know. Do not talk with strangers, as these are not marriage bureas, life is different, it is not virtual, life is real. :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Of course this is just on of those casses that went wrong but there is good news too...There are many profiles where help is given to poor people by members who get together and donate.In one such case in a small village close to Mangalore a group of NRIs from Gulf pooled in 20 lakh odd rupees and have put in a bank deposit and the interest is being distributed to 11 very poor families with old and people with deformities on a monthly basis...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course this is just on of those casses that went wrong but there is good news too...There are many profiles where help is given to poor people by members who get together and donate.In one such case in a small village close to Mangalore a group of NRIs from Gulf pooled in 20 lakh odd rupees and have put in a bank deposit and the interest is being distributed to 11 very poor families with old and people with deformities on a monthly basis...
This is the brighter side of FB as with it the most prominent part of good services is delivered to the needy. :)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Hehehe...this is very common on Facebook among youths but still people get flirt by others on Facebook. This is sad people know it but still get trapped. :evil:
Hehehe...this is very common on Facebook among youths but still people get flirt by others on Facebook. This is sad people know it but still get trapped. :evil:
In the mentioned case, it is apparent the lady does not know about the persons whom she married later on and then entangled into various difficult situations. :whistle:

This is the brighter side of FB as with it the most prominent part of good services is delivered to the needy. :)

It also shows that there are always two sides and it very much depends on us members which side we make use of...If one is using it for frivolous things then you may get such responses only... some of my own friends are so shallow and pretentious in what they post ..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

A two edged Knife is not bad if you know which part of the edge has to be used.
There is apparently anothet social site being promoted which is very similar to facebook started by two Indian teenagers,,,who knows what would happen in say 2 years time! FB became well known only in the past 5 years or so...

There is apparently anothet social site being promoted which is very similar to facebook started by two Indian teenagers,,,who knows what would happen in say 2 years time! FB became well known only in the past 5 years or so...

People are getting more and more hooked to the social sites, especially the young. I am hearing about whatsapp a lot more these days, every day or the other I get asked by many ladies whether I have a whatsapp account or not, when I answer no, I get a weird look thrown at me! :blink: And these ladies are not even so conversant about the current affairs, what is happening with the world, with the neighbourhood that we live in, they do not even know what is going on in our country. All they are concerned about is their self-image they get to promote by flaunting their expensive smartphones in others' faces, not knowing its a double-edged sword!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.