Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is not the only incident where facebook has played a role in the tragic story of a girl. Many other girls have been hooked by shady characters through the social media. Because you don't meet the person face to face, you can most often make a mistake in assessing the person.
This is not the only incident where facebook has played a role in the tragic story of a girl. Many other girls have been hooked by shady characters through the social media. Because you don't meet the person face to face, you can most often make a mistake in assessing the person.

If this is not the first incident and every body knows about the evils of social net working sites, still why people are flocking around these sites ? Why they are not learning lessons ? People who commit mistakes knowing that they are mistakes do not deserve sympathy.
The best way is not to mix social site with real life. All wrong consequences are related to mixing virtual life with real life.

You are right sir we should share our contact informations and our personal life on any social site.
The best way is not to mix social site with real life. All wrong consequences are related to mixing virtual life with real life.

You are right sir we should share our contact informations and our personal life on any social site.

I too feel that it is better not to open your heart out and give away all the information on social sites like FB, every forum has its own limitations and we should be able to anlyse that and use it accordingly ! In this case FB has only been a platform for the boy and the girl to meet, what happened later is entirely dependent on how they handled it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oh that's indeed horrible. I won't blame the guy in this case, but would blame the girl entirely. There are many such bous lurking around to trap such girls. And if such an educated virl behaves in such a way, what needs to be said more?
Oh that's indeed horrible. I won't blame the guy in this case, but would blame the girl entirely. There are many such bous lurking around to trap such girls. And if such an educated virl behaves in such a way, what needs to be said more?
It seems she knows everything before taking decisions as the truth will come out one day.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It seems she knows everything before taking decisions as the truth will come out one day.

Of course that will happen. But I don't think she knew everything. The guy might have spoken false about himself and made her his pray as we see in films and in TV.

Of course that will happen. But I don't think she knew everything. The guy might have spoken false about himself and made her his pray as we see in films and in TV.

Absolutely, no pretender will ever say he is so and so in his real life. That is the modus operandi of the online cheaters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Absolutely, no pretender will ever say he is so and so in his real life. That is the modus operandi of the online cheaters.
It is very sad state of affairs and proper interne education especially in schools should be done to educate girls about such menaces.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is very sad state of affairs and proper interne education especially in schools should be done to educate girls about such menaces.

No amount of education will work on them who want to ruin their own life. If such an educated girl did not understand it, then who will !!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.