The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lol.. No need to check.. I know some remotes are like that. But if you can get remote which don't blink light like that, then see it through your mobile camera... you will see light in camera when you press button of remote, which is not visible by naked eye.

Whats the reason behind that? That's what i am asking.

Okay in that case the main technology used in home remote controls is infrared (IR) light. The signal between a remote control handset and the device it controls consists of pulses of infrared light, which is invisible to the human eye.

But why we can see light blinks on that remote sensor when we see it using mobile camera.. ?

Probably it has got to do with speed of frames pr the the pixel that makes it possible.

Hmm.. You mean our eye is not that powerful to catch the speed!? But what about camera then. Sorry but I didn't get you there.

Even I am not sure, i think I will have to consult books to reach somewhere. :( :( or maybe the ultrasonic frequency match on both.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Lol.. No need to check.. I know some remotes are like that. But if you can get remote which don't blink light like that, then see it through your mobile camera... you will see light in camera when you press button of remote, which is not visible by naked eye.

Okay in that case the main technology used in home remote controls is infrared (IR) light. The signal between a remote control handset and the device it controls consists of pulses of infrared light, which is invisible to the human eye.

But why we can see light blinks on that remote sensor when we see it using mobile camera.. ?

Probably it has got to do with speed of frames pr the the pixel that makes it possible.

Hmm.. You mean our eye is not that powerful to catch the speed!? But what about camera then. Sorry but I didn't get you there.

Even I am not sure, i think I will have to consult books to reach somewhere. :( :( or maybe the ultrasonic frequency match on both.

Yes.. This is confusing..

I have checked it with my dad's phone and with that I can't see any light blinking which I can see with my mobile phone. I can see that light blinking with my cousin's phone too.. So it is confusing stuff.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I have checked it with my dad's phone and with that I can't see any light blinking which I can see with my mobile phone. I can see that light blinking with my cousin's phone too.. So it is confusing stuff.

The infrared diode modulates at a speed corresponding to a particular function. When seen through a digital camera, the diode appears to be emitting pulses of purple light.

Thank you said by: AKP

The infrared diode modulates at a speed corresponding to a particular function. When seen through a digital camera, the diode appears to be emitting pulses of purple light.

Wohhaa.. This should be correct, as I can see the purple light from it..

I am bit confused, with TV the remote has sensor but not the led, and with mobile how it works, is this the talk of smart tv which connects to Samsung smart phone with Samsung links

http://mohanmekap.com/

I am bit confused, with TV the remote has sensor but not the led, and with mobile how it works, is this the talk of smart tv which connects to Samsung smart phone with Samsung links

Sorry about misunderstanding..

I am talking about remote control sensor(little bulb ahead of remote).. Any simple tv remote control(not smart tv)... Just checkout it sensor when you press any button. In most of the TV you will not able to see any kind of light in that sensor. Now if you have mobile with camera then see that sensor with your mobile camera and press the remote button, you will able to see purple light in that sensor through you mobile camera screen.

Sorry about misunderstanding..

I am talking about remote control sensor(little bulb ahead of remote).. Any simple tv remote control(not smart tv)... Just checkout it sensor when you press any button. In most of the TV you will not able to see any kind of light in that sensor. Now if you have mobile with camera then see that sensor with your mobile camera and press the remote button, you will able to see purple light in that sensor through you mobile camera screen.

I think you have reached to a conclusion so this topic should be closed now to avoid further confusions.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.