I am new to Boddunan. I am not sure if the feature of fan following is available here. I checked a few profiles and wanted to tag them as "following", but I don't see a button (say Follow or something similar) with the profiles. Is it not there actually or am I going wrong somewhere? Can someone guide me please?

Thank you in advance! Regards.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am new to Boddunan. I am not sure if the feature of fan following is available here. I checked a few profiles and wanted to tag them as "following", but I don't see a button (say Follow or something similar) with the profiles. Is it not there actually or am I going wrong somewhere? Can someone guide me please?

Hearty welcome to you to Boddunan community. The feature ' fan following' is not here in this site. Cheers.

Welcome! The feature is under development. You can see it soon.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar, mohan manohar
This is your first post here. Welcome. You spotted that right. The feature that you are talking about does not exist here. But now you and we all know that it will soon be here :woohoo: :woohoo:
Welcome Samir Mishra, I too have often wondered about this feature and now that Maverick has said that it is being developed it is something that we can all look forward to...all the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Welcome here boddunan has many other interested features.
Thank you everyone for your responses, and I am glad that I am connected to an interactive community.

Regards!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I guess I replied to only one moderator earlier. Apologies!

I want to thank all of you for your response to my question. I am glad that I am now connected to an interactive community.

Regards!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
There is no follower or following button in Boddunan but there are other ways you can follow a boddunan blogger. I am happy to know that Maverick has promised to add a button to enable us to follow someone in the site.
Thank you said by: Samir Mishra
As respected Admn said in this thread this feature is underdevelopment, it will come soon, and also you can know the importance attached with the member through seeing the profile of the member. I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the forum. Really look forward to reading your posts.

http://mohanmekap.com/

There is no follower or following button in Boddunan but there are other ways you can follow a boddunan blogger. I am happy to know that Maverick has promised to add a button to enable us to follow someone in the site.

Saying "Thank you" is another form of appreciation of one's work. The crux of Fan following is also based on this.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.