The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today is birthday of Pt Nehru- architect of modern India. This day is also celebrated as children's day. The children are still working in factories and restaurants in very inhuman conditions. Let us resolve to see that children go to schools and not work places.

today I read one article in Danik Bhaskar in which Nehru was criticises him self. I like it.
http://www.bhaskar.com/article/ABH-nehru-shaw-himself-dictetroship-4433724-NOR.html

It is right that children are working in factories, restaurant and house. But it is not fair to only blame government. Indeed parents are also responsible for it. Children are means of earning for them.

Under helpless conditions parents areforcing their children to work. But the government has to show an alternative to the parents for a livelihood so that parents willingly send their children to the schools without sending them to factories.

How much government can do. government is providing free education, free books, mid day meal grain at token price. Parents who gave birth to child also have some duties. It is not enough to give birth. It is lake of will power. It is will power that a daughter of three wheeler top in Charted accountant examination. I read that son of widows passed out IIT who sold Chnna in front of liquer shop. All depends on will power.
The only thing children now remember is that it is a holiday ! We have a celebration at school which is attened by a handful of students.We try to conduct speech and quiz competetions and essay writing instead of the usual disco and filmy dance and noone bothers including the parents except for a really committed few who go on to win prizes year after year until they leave school...I find the present day mindset very discouraging !

What's wrong in enjoying the holidays? Children spend whole time in studies. They need holidays to enjoy the life. Children's Day is meant for children to enjoy. :dry:

Nothing wrong at all...We may also take into account the fact that India has the largest number of holidays in the world ! However, Childrens day is normally celebrated in schools and previous to that we have the various competetions and the prizes are given away on that day, also some sweets distributed to children. The function is attendede by all and the sweets taken , what I am talking about is lack of response for competetions which to me is not a healthy trend at all...

In my school prize distribution day is one day before the Annual Function. Different competitions were organised in our school on various days. It depends. Many student participated in it with lots of fun.
Children's Day was not a holiday in our school. We need to request our teachers not to teach on that day but to play with us.
The only thing children now remember is that it is a holiday ! We have a celebration at school which is attened by a handful of students.We try to conduct speech and quiz competetions and essay writing instead of the usual disco and filmy dance and noone bothers including the parents except for a really committed few who go on to win prizes year after year until they leave school...I find the present day mindset very discouraging !

What's wrong in enjoying the holidays? Children spend whole time in studies. They need holidays to enjoy the life. Children's Day is meant for children to enjoy. :dry:

Nothing wrong at all...We may also take into account the fact that India has the largest number of holidays in the world ! However, Childrens day is normally celebrated in schools and previous to that we have the various competetions and the prizes are given away on that day, also some sweets distributed to children. The function is attendede by all and the sweets taken , what I am talking about is lack of response for competetions which to me is not a healthy trend at all...

In my school prize distribution day is one day before the Annual Function. Different competitions were organised in our school on various days. It depends. Many student participated in it with lots of fun.
Children's Day was not a holiday in our school. We need to request our teachers not to teach on that day but to play with us.

Here it is a holiday but we have to attend school for half a day for the function and then we close...The attitude has undergone a lot of change now with most of the students looking for only fun and games...there has to be a balance maintained to develop an all round personality !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Here it is a holiday but we have to attend school for half a day for the function and then we close...The attitude has undergone a lot of change now with most of the students looking for only fun and games...there has to be a balance maintained to develop an all round personality !

So the rest half of the day was interesting. That's good.
Today is birthday of Pt Nehru- architect of modern India. This day is also celebrated as children's day. The children are still working in factories and restaurants in very inhuman conditions. Let us resolve to see that children go to schools and not work places.
It is their parents are responsible if they are working in factories and mills instead of going to schools, as state cannot do all the functions and welfare of each masses.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
It is their parents are responsible if they are working in factories and mills instead of going to schools, as state cannot do all the functions and welfare of each masses.

What about RTE act enacted on 1st April 2010 and forgotten ? National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) - has been designated as the agency to monitor provisions of the Act. Where is it now ?
RTE is working efficiently but they not yet known in many places. People are unaware. I have often received phone calls from RTE for donations.

What about RTE act enacted on 1st April 2010 and forgotten ? National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) - has been designated as the agency to monitor provisions of the Act. Where is it now ?

I read a member, they are busy asking for donations from general public.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually such organisations get donations from government. I have seen a which where RTE is asking for online donations for orphan children.
Thank you all, this is time to lock this thread now. Thanks for your valuable inputs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.