Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends smiling makes person feel good. When you laugh, you are healthy enjoying your life. A person may smile even in sickness or when he is sad. Thus smile has nothing to do with winning or loosing. Yes if a person does not laugh, he is prone to some health problem.
Friends smiling makes person feel good. When you laugh, you are healthy enjoying your life. A person may smile even in sickness or when he is sad. Thus smile has nothing to do with winning or loosing. Yes if a person does not laugh, he is prone to some health problem.

It's not just smiling always. It;s the smiling at one's own mistakes that makes a person stand out. It requires self evaluation and the knowledge that no one is free from mistakes.

It's not just smiling always. It;s the smiling at one's own mistakes that makes a person stand out. It requires self evaluation and the knowledge that no one is free from mistakes.

We laugh at ourself if we talk something very funny. Mistakes makes people feel very shy. They try to correct it instantly.

We laugh at ourself if we talk something very funny. Mistakes makes people feel very shy. They try to correct it instantly.

Greatness lies in laughing at your own mistakes instead of feeling shy.
A nice quote I came across on the subject...
Rabindranath Tagore -The burden of the self is lightened when I laugh at myself.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
One can deceive any body, but not one's conscience. By not admitting one's mistakes will add burden to Baggage of guilt. It weighs us down and burdens us so that we are not able to do what we would really like to do. The only effective antidote is, Laugh. Laugh at your self. As simple as that.
One can deceive any body, but not one's conscience. By not admitting one's mistakes will add burden to Baggage of guilt. It weighs us down and burdens us so that we are not able to do what we would really like to do. The only effective antidote is, Laugh. Laugh at your self. As simple as that.

Absolutely ! I am reminded of how we used to tease my grand mother because she was hard of hearing and this lead to many funny incidents.She would join in the fun and smile and also tell us there will be a time for everyone....Later when one of my cousin had some problem with his hearing he was talking about granny, how she must have suffered all through her old age but was so sportive about it which he is fnding difficult to do...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rabindranath Tagore -The burden of the self is lightened when I laugh at myself.

I always try to follow what great people has said to us. There teachings are of great values. It is always helpful in the way of life.

I always try to follow what great people has said to us. There teachings are of great values. It is always helpful in the way of life.

Sayings of great people are their own experiences passed on to others to guide them to walk in the righteous path.

This is a quote I really liked..This was by Marilyn Manson the eccentical western singer ..
The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they're supposed to like, what they're supposed to buy, and what they're supposed to laugh at.....

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.