Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyaniji actually I am not referring to duplicate posts. I meant to say that some members have posted their reply consecutively without waiting for the other members to post their reply. Is it allowed?

I need some time to find out all the links. I will post them here soon.

Devyani, I understood what you meant about consecutive posts, but it is possible that you could have seen old threads, because at the moment members refrain from posting consecutively one after the other. If you do across such posts, either click report button or send us the links.

Duplicate posts normally happen when your internet is too slow and many of us tend to click on submit more than once impatiently which results in duplicate posts, it is a technical problem and such posts are immediately deleted by us./

The system on Boddunan has inbuilt feature of disallowing duplicate post. But one may deliberately post more than one post consecutively. This should not be normally done but occasionally, this may happen because user feels like responding to some other user also after writing a post. He may also refreain from new post and just edit the previous post.
System says when there is duplicate posting, it says so, it is automated. :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Kalyaniji actually I am not referring to duplicate posts. I meant to say that some members have posted their reply consecutively without waiting for the other members to post their reply. Is it allowed?

Devyani, I understood what you meant about consecutive posts, but it is possible that you could have seen old threads, because at the moment members refrain from posting consecutively one after the other. If you do across such posts, either click report button or send us the links.

Duplicate posts normally happen when your internet is too slow and many of us tend to click on submit more than once impatiently which results in duplicate posts, it is a technical problem and such posts are immediately deleted by us./

The system on Boddunan has inbuilt feature of disallowing duplicate post. But one may deliberately post more than one post consecutively. This should not be normally done but occasionally, this may happen because user feels like responding to some other user also after writing a post. He may also refreain from new post and just edit the previous post.
System says when there is duplicate posting, it says so, it is automated. :whistle:

I know that. I have mentioned doubts regarding double posts and not duplicate posts.

I know that. I have mentioned doubts regarding double posts and not duplicate posts.

Yes, I understand that by double or triple posts you mean an intentional double or even triple posts. Next time you come across such posts, simply press the report button. Someone will come and check the necessity of posts like these.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.