As India heads for another national election what must be very disturbing is the prospect of another fractured verdict which was regular feature in the late 80s and 90s, might badly impact all spheres of our national life. Shady, corrupt, self-seeking stuffed shirts would hold the center stage. Promotion of selves and their families at the cost of the nation would be their 'Rajdharma'!!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh this is but what can be done those who promise to eliminate corruption after winning get corrupted after winning :evil: . Its not a surprise if AAP does the same if they win assembly elections in Delhi. :lol:
Oh this is but what can be done those who promise to eliminate corruption after winning get corrupted after winning :evil: . Its not a surprise if AAP does the same if they win assembly elections in Delhi. :lol:

AAp is not a fair party.

AAp is not a fair party.

Cannot say though media is also projecting them that they are not a good party but lets see what happens after elections. :blink:

AAp is not a fair party.

Cannot say though media is also projecting them that they are not a good party but lets see what happens after elections. :blink:

AAP is not in position to make win majority.. AAP may be support any other party.
As India heads for another national election what must be very disturbing is the prospect of another fractured verdict which was regular feature in the late 80s and 90s, might badly impact all spheres of our national life. Shady, corrupt, self-seeking stuffed shirts would hold the center stage. Promotion of selves and their families at the cost of the nation would be their 'Rajdharma'!!!

I too tend to think so and this kind of a verdict is what some parties are looking for since they can do a lot of horse trading and somehow manage to get the required numbers...I have a feeling that the coming state election results may reflect what is in store for us, at least to some extent !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too tend to think so and this kind of a verdict is what some parties are looking for since they can do a lot of horse trading and somehow manage to get the required numbers...I have a feeling that the coming state election results may reflect what is in store for us, at least to some extent !

A fractured mandate is the last thing India can ill afford at this juncture. Do you know that Rabri Devi's name was proposed not by her husband but a scholar - late I.k.Gural - another faceless politician India and Indians had to endure with as PM!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

A fractured mandate is the last thing India can ill afford at this juncture. Do you know that Rabri Devi's name was proposed not by her husband but a scholar - late I.k.Gural - another faceless politician India and Indians had to endure with as PM!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

What?????? :blink: :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, this is his exact contribution to Indian politics!!! It also stresses one point that the so-called scholars did greater harm to us than the ones whom we love to hate!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes, this is his exact contribution to Indian politics!!! It also stresses one point that the so-called scholars did greater harm to us than the ones whom we love to hate!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I agree ! The core damage was done by such scholars who knew what they were getting us into,..in spite of that they supported these wolves and in my opinion, it is the worst crime that can ever happen, throwing the country to the mercy of such hounds! :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree ! The core damage was done by such scholars who knew what they were getting us into,..in spite of that they supported these wolves and in my opinion, it is the worst crime that can ever happen, throwing the country to the mercy of such hounds! :blink: :blink:

I think the subject of contribution of pseudo scholars joining politics should attract researchers towards degradation of our life as it stands today and their findings would surely bewilder us!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.