Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some users have referred to AAP. This party is a force to reckon with Delhi only and so will have no affect on national politics. We did not have single party govt at center since long. The coalition is fromed usually after election only. This time also this will be like that. As usual, Left and some others may support Congress just to prevent BJP. The regional parties may be divided between BJP and Congress. Possibly a third front govt. may emerge most likely with outside support of BJP or Congress or even boith as happened when V.P. Singh formed govt. with support of Left and BJP both. We may also see a third front govt. supported by Congress and BJP both.

I wonder if the Left parties are left with any support base to garner enough number of seats to be able to spoil BJP's party.

The left have not lost support in Kerala. Despie losing power, they are largest single party in that state. They are still ruling in Tripura. They are not finished in West Bengal Moreover, they may fare better because of incumbancy factor and other shortcomings of Trinmool Congress. But it is possible that NDA may form govt. NDA under BJP had formed govt. even earlier and there is no surprise if they repeat that. But nothing is certain.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some users have referred to AAP. This party is a force to reckon with Delhi only and so will have no affect on national politics. We did not have single party govt at center since long. The coalition is fromed usually after election only. This time also this will be like that. As usual, Left and some others may support Congress just to prevent BJP. The regional parties may be divided between BJP and Congress. Possibly a third front govt. may emerge most likely with outside support of BJP or Congress or even boith as happened when V.P. Singh formed govt. with support of Left and BJP both. We may also see a third front govt. supported by Congress and BJP both.

I wonder if the Left parties are left with any support base to garner enough number of seats to be able to spoil BJP's party.

The left have not lost support in Kerala. Despie losing power, they are largest single party in that state. They are still ruling in Tripura. They are not finished in West Bengal Moreover, they mare fare better because of incumbancy factor and other shortcomings of Trinmool Congress. But it is possible that NDA may form govt. NDA under BJP had formed govt. even earlier and there is no surprise if they repeat that. But nothing is certain.

In the past the Left used to garner most of their seats from West Bengal and going by the latest trend the Left are even behind Congress. The ruling TMC has been going from strength to strength - no sign of any disillusionment yet!!!

As per some predictions BJP is definitely going to form the government in Delhi...lets see how far this is going to betrue, they have even predicted quite a big gain for AAP which is afterall contesting for the first time..

If Congress even manages to touch 100 mark, I should be in for a rude shock!!! UPA- II under Manmohan Singh has virtually unleashed a reign of terror (if in purely economic terms). The common people must not forgive this government for benefiting from their misery!!!
I do not think Delhi has 100 seats, perhaps it is less than 100 seats in assembly election.

http://mohanmekap.com/

As per some predictions BJP is definitely going to form the government in Delhi...lets see how far this is going to betrue, they have even predicted quite a big gain for AAP which is afterall contesting for the first time..

If Congress even manages to touch 100 mark, I should be in for a rude shock!!! UPA- II under Manmohan Singh has virtually unleashed a reign of terror (if in purely economic terms). The common people must not forgive this government for benefiting from their misery!!!
I do not think Delhi has 100 seats, perhaps it is less than 100 seats in assembly election.

Chinmoy is talking about Lok sabha elections. He feels that Congress tally would be less than 100. Delhi has only 80 assembly seats.

Chinmoy is talking about Lok sabha elections. He feels that Congress tally would be less than 100. Delhi has only 80 assembly seats.

Yes, I have parliamentary elections in mind, though the results of assembly elections are likely to set the trend. Anti-incumbency factor in states like Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan is likely to work to some extent. That's why BJP leadership is a little apprehensive about Chattishgarh and Madhya Pradesh.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I agree with you Chinmoy, The situation is gloomy for Indians who are already facing so many problems right now. One lesser would have served them better. We need a drastic change in our election system with a cut in number of parties allowed to contest national level elections.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
A third front supported by Cong and BJP, this is very interesting and all the political party will be in power, may be not good for vibrant and mature democracy like ours.

http://mohanmekap.com/

A third front supported by Cong and BJP, this is very interesting and all the political party will be in power, may be not good for vibrant and mature democracy like ours.

Is our democracy 'Vibrant and mature' ? I don't think so. In a country where poverty and illiteracy ruling the roost, democracy will neither be vibrant nor matured.

A third front supported by Congress and BJP looks odd. However this is not so odd as was the V.P. Singh led govt. backed by Left and BJP both. Congress, Left and BJP cannot work together but they can indirectly back third front. The third front is like proverbial monkey who benefited from quarel among cats.

I lost 5 of my posts I posted about two hours or so before, One of tat was under this - If that was possible, there was no need of Meera Kumar saying constantly-
Kripya Shant Ho Jaiye.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.