Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In a recent heartening development Subrata Paul has become the first Indian footballer to be offered a contract by Danish Superliga side FC Vestsjaelland. The goalie gets the first recognition to join a top European soccer side!!

With this heartening news. I'm seeing Good and happy days for Indian football in the coming days.

Our sad state of affairs in soccer in recent decades owes to utter neglect by soccer administrators in the country. We were a powerhouse in the 50s and 60s!!

Yes. I remember vividly semifinals of Melbourne Olympics .
In a recent heartening development Subrata Paul has become the first Indian footballer to be offered a contract by Danish Superliga side FC Vestsjaelland. The goalie gets the first recognition to join a top European soccer side!!

With this heartening news. I'm seeing Good and happy days for Indian football in the coming days.

Our sad state of affairs in soccer in recent decades owes to utter neglect by soccer administrators in the country. We were a powerhouse in the 50s and 60s!!

And I personally know the Captain of that famous side Samar (Badru) Banerjee, in his early 80s still very active!!

And I personally know the Captain of that famous side Samar (Badru) Banerjee, in his early 80s still very active!!

yes, Samar Banerjee. Lucky you. He must have feasted you with the snippets of his historic march.

yes, Samar Banerjee. Lucky you. He must have feasted you with the snippets of his historic march.

Yes, he is a very lively person and doesn't make any difference with young or old in discussing football. I am always in awe in his presence!! A towering figure in Indian football!!
Really this is a very good news and I think this is first time to be such big event.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.