Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice poem !
Can you explain this to me? I want to know the incident which you have expressed in poetic manner.

@Devyani
Poets find it difficult to explain their work as it comes instantaneously and spontaneously but here I tried to record my feelings about Mandela's contribution towards removal of racism, violence, inequality and injustice faced in different parts of the world. He was a leader of leaders in this respect!!

Well explained. It will be better if you write atleast one line to explain the poems. I was thinking about Mandela's tour to some island. This may be confusing.
I like your poem as usual. Keep writing.

Very smart of you!! You want line by line explanation that is going to reduce it to a prose!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
He taught the people how to re script a Nation's destiny sitting in the dreary condition of a cell for 27 long years. Never his spirit was dampened even for a moment.

Do we have anybody like Nelson Mandela in India at present?

I doubt it but why look for someone like him here, we can always adore him even if he was from a distant country. What he has done and achieved affected not just SA but the entire world!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He taught the people how to re script a Nation's destiny sitting in the dreary condition of a cell for 27 long years. Never his spirit was dampened even for a moment.

I doubt it but why look for someone like him here, we can always adore him even if he was from a distant country. What he has done and achieved affected not just SA but the entire world!

He belonged to a rarest of rare class and it is futile to search even a shadow among our political class!! They are all pseudo leaders!!

He belonged to a rarest of rare class and it is futile to search even a shadow among our political class!! They are all pseudo leaders!!

What is the reason behind this? I keep thinking. All good peoples are born everywhere except India. OR. There are many good peoples in India but they are pushed back.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10905]}

Death Lays Its Freezing Hands on Many
Freeing the Body From Its Mortal Journey,
Poor Death! Couldn't Hope to Win Always
Against Men And Women Having Great Ways
To Survive Gloriously For Ever And Ever!!
They Do Slay Time, Space And All That Matter
To be Shining Pole Stars Guiding Us For Ever,
When the Boat of Earth Roils in Violent Seas
Laden with Injustice,Inequality And Other Sins,
Madiba Comes and Steadies It With Their Arms,
Probing Our Minds - Conscience With the Lance
Of Sanity,Grit and Courage With A Mind Luminous,
Here Was He Who Saw Things in Black and White
Practiced More Than What He Preached To Be Right!
Curing Many A Fool Suffering Fatal Color Blindness,
Could He Be Ever Kept in His Grave?As A Mortal Trace!!
Our Hearts are Where He Would Abide For Eons and Ages
Liberating Millions and Billions of Human Bondages!!!

Brilliant poem, kudos to you an inspirational poem.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Very nice poem. This is a really heart touching. We always remember to Nelson Mandela and his great work.
He always inspired to us.

Be positive
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.