Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My concept of God is Lord. I have seen Him in different entities, and from different situations He saved me time and again, I believe in Lord, and never ever try to search, I feel He knows everything, of mine, so I just have to reach nearer to Him to know about Him. I do not want to investigate about Him as I feel Him everywhere, this is my concept of Lord.

Yes, what you said is 100% right for god. God is no where. God is in our self. If we believe in god, god exists otherwise not.

This is correct according to Hindu scripture. 'Aham Brahasmi' (I am universe) This is Indian tradition. So everyone is God.

God is found everywhere . He's omnipresent. You should have that eye to see.
My concept of God is Lord. I have seen Him in different entities, and from different situations He saved me time and again, I believe in Lord, and never ever try to search, I feel He knows everything, of mine, so I just have to reach nearer to Him to know about Him. I do not want to investigate about Him as I feel Him everywhere, this is my concept of Lord.

Yes, what you said is 100% right for god. God is no where. God is in our self. If we believe in god, god exists otherwise not.

This is correct according to Hindu scripture. 'Aham Brahasmi' (I am universe) This is Indian tradition. So everyone is God.

Pratically, seeing god is impossible. Your believe is your eye. By this eye you can see god.

Pratically, seeing god is impossible. Your believe is your eye. By this eye you can see god.

Gandhiji said "cleanliness is Godliness". This itself says god is everywhere and in every form. We see godliness in the smile of an innocent child. Don't think that god is having certain form having 10 hands and 10 heads. God is there even in a beautiful land scape.

Gandhiji said "cleanliness is Godliness". This itself says god is everywhere and in every form. We see godliness in the smile of an innocent child. Don't think that god is having certain form having 10 hands and 10 heads. God is there even in a beautiful land scape.

God with 10 hand and 10 heads look unrealistic. As you said, one can find god in smile of the innocent child. It is true for every good thing. God exists in every god things.

God with 10 hand and 10 heads look unrealistic. As you said, one can find god in smile of the innocent child. It is true for every good thing. God exists in every god things.

But these unrealistic gods are worshipped in all the religious places. God is formless and nameless.
God for me is the Gamesmaster for the perfect game he/she created.

Ultimately he/she might be just lonely, playing a game of solitare without somebody else to play a more advanced game against.

Or he plays against us, maybe a spiritual evoultion as such, seeing what people make it through life in what way. Recording the millions who finish the game in there different ways. Maybe that is why suicide is a sin, quitting the game early.

In some ways i take the part of the bible that says humanity was created in gods image too seriously. We both have power to perform good and evil but in different magnitudes. We can both create and destroy in different magnitudes. Free will too i think is a factor. Maybe our evolution of thought makes he/she happy. Maybe God will be one day surprised when mankind evolves to a form where we ask a question and he might take a while to answer. I guess he/she would be happy, somebody to intelligent to talk to.

by the way, he/she is just used for grammatical purposes, i could use "it" but that seemed a bit ugly.
What is your concept of God? Do you pray? Who is your favorite divine figure and what do you ask for when you pray?

Yes I do but not in traditional way. I only stand in front of HIM for a moment to ask for his support to keep me away from evil and be good and kind for others. HE is like an inspiration for me. I have no set figure or form I my mind for a GOD. I am in fact a believer of Mother Nature, the supreme power. Mother's lap has everything that I need to live in this world.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

God is one. We can pray them in different forms. However God graces them who lives for the man kind and do good to others.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.