Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since there is no permanancy in anything in life one cannot expect t stay on top all the time. There is always someone better than you and you cannot keep up the same pace because of many things in life ...So, life is like a see saw once up and once down and so on...

Yes. Nothing is forever. This is about some 'One dAy Wonders, who shoot up like meteors and from the next day, their traces are not visible. What I want to impress is, if one can touch the peaks once, they can very well stay over there for some time with continuous efforts. Complacency takes its toll.

Very few can achieve that and again this top position as we call it is imaginary - how does one measure it ? Top company post or top political post or ....All of it has limitations and once you dont bother about numero uno I guess you are always at the top since you have ceased to bother about numbers...

I think this means being at top position. For example, Chinmoy was at the top in forums and later replaced by Sandhyaa. Later Sandhyaa also withdrew but she is still at top in terms of number of posts though her points (now calledf 'reputation') is less. Similarly, you may see 'numero Uno' in terms of cash earned. anyone can remain at top only if he continues without break. Being numero uno is possible if you do not withdraw for long period though rest if you need for a while.

I din't know that we were talking and discussing about this forum ! However, I still consider Chinmoy,Gulshan and Kalyani as top contributors for their quality contributions since that is far more important than numbers or for that matter earning capacity...So it is different yard stick to different people as to what is numero uno !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I never meant Boddunan when I said 'one can remain at top', what I meant was how one behaves, act or performs his duties in life. It is a continues process and that goes on. As for on a position, no one can always stay at the same point, he either climbs up or goes down.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Since there is no permanancy in anything in life one cannot expect t stay on top all the time. There is always someone better than you and you cannot keep up the same pace because of many things in life ...So, life is like a see saw once up and once down and so on...

Yes. Nothing is forever. This is about some 'One dAy Wonders, who shoot up like meteors and from the next day, their traces are not visible. What I want to impress is, if one can touch the peaks once, they can very well stay over there for some time with continuous efforts. Complacency takes its toll.

Very few can achieve that and again this top position as we call it is imaginary - how does one measure it ? Top company post or top political post or ....All of it has limitations and once you dont bother about numero uno I guess you are always at the top since you have ceased to bother about numbers...

I think this means being at top position. For example, Chinmoy was at the top in forums and later replaced by Sandhyaa. Later Sandhyaa also withdrew but she is still at top in terms of number of posts though her points (now calledf 'reputation') is less. Similarly, you may see 'numero Uno' in terms of cash earned. anyone can remain at top only if he continues without break. Being numero uno is possible if you do not withdraw for long period though rest if you need for a while.

I din't know that we were talking and discussing about this forum ! However, I still consider Chinmoy,Gulshan and Kalyani as top contributors for their quality contributions since that is far more important than numbers or for that matter earning capacity...So it is different yard stick to different people as to what is numero uno !

Very true. A fish cannot be judged by its ability to climb a tree.

Very true. A fish cannot be judged by its ability to climb a tree.

True ! We see even in our politics although Manmohan Singh is at the top, he has someone above him pulling the strings and that someone might have someone else ( son and daughter) who may be pulling the threads...who knows ? It is all relative to a specific time period only...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I never meant Boddunan when I said 'one can remain at top', what I meant was how one behaves, act or performs his duties in life. It is a continues process and that goes on. As for on a position, no one can always stay at the same point, he either climbs up or goes down.

You did not mention Boddunan. But i cited Boddunan just to further explain my idea.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You did not mention Boddunan. But i cited Boddunan just to further explain my idea.

Whatever may be the sphere of activity, underlying principle is same. As long as there is effort and will to win, staying at top is possible. Any slacking down in the efforts will be a detrimental factor.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Unfortunately nothing lasts forever whether it be the pinnacle of your career or business. That is the way things go. It is not possible to stay on the top permanently as circumstances change things.

Mala Jaiswar
Single person stays on the peak as long as he is working hard with an optimistic mind. The day he becomes egoistic and cruel, he looses all its glory and comes down to zero. It is so because he stops training itself and starts teasing others. He becomes lazy and careless.
Unfortunately nothing lasts forever whether it be the pinnacle of your career or business. That is the way things go. It is not possible to stay on the top permanently as circumstances change things.

Some show promise and appear on the horizon like a bright polar star. In no time they go in to oblivion. This is all about such people. Achievers stay at the top for some time with their consistent dedication. If this consistency disapeears and people start sleeping on their laurels they disappear. There are people who stayed at the top for generations together.

Some show promise and appear on the horizon like a bright polar star. In no time they go in to oblivion. This is all about such people. Achievers stay at the top for some time with their consistent dedication. If this consistency disapeears and people start sleeping on their laurels they disappear. There are people who stayed at the top for generations together.

The reason behind this is the Goodwill of their forefathers and simultaneous hard work.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.